Chapter Seven

Once Upon an Autumn Love Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

─Chapter Seven;

Ae Young walked out of the bus before she looked around at the crowd around her. She was in front of the art institute as the writing on the ticket told her to go. She didn’t know why she was here though; she only followed her manager’s words. Ae Young was then startled by her ringtone before she quickly pulled her phone out.

“Hello,” Ae Young answered.

“Have you arrived at the art institute yet?” her manager said on the other line.

“Yes, I’ve gotten here,” Ae Young replied as she looked around to see the crowd was moving into the art institute. She then started to walk with the crowd, not completely sure where she was going.

“That’s wonderful to hear dear. Now just relax and follow the crowd,” her manager told her causing Ae Young to chuckle slightly glad that her manager knew her well enough to try and give her some comfort.

Ae Young stayed on the line with her manager until she reached the inside hall of the institute.

“I’m inside now,” she told her manager as she looked down at her ticket trying to figure out the right room to go into.

 

Howon grabbed his flowers as his assistant opened his door. He got out and straightened out his suit and tie.

“How do I look?” he asked Bae Jung.

“You look great like always,” his assistant replied with a reassuring smile which in turn caused Howon to smile as he looked at the institute to see that the crowd has finally disappeared.

“I’ll leave now. Meet me inside, alright?” Howon said looking back at his assistant who nodded in return. He nodded to himself before she began to walk to the front entrance of the institute.

 

“Do you know where you’re going Ae Young?” the concerned manager asked hearing silence from Ae Young who was looking around like a manic not sure where she was supposed to.

Please log in to read the full chapter