007 : Achoo

Feel So Bad (Under Construction/Editing)

“Done!” Miyeon smiled to herself as she hit the save button.

She had just finished the presentation that she was supposed to do with Hoya. But she couldn’t stand working with a typical kingka so she had done everything that she believed was needed for the assessment and didn’t really care whether Hoya had done his part or not.

It was late Friday afternoon and Miyeon had finally gotten rid of Hoya who supposedly followed her to Hongdae. She was now wasting more time at Eunseol’s place, located near the ramen shop, but away from the lively and youthful bliss that Hongdae was known for. Eunseol gave Miyeon a copy of the house keys in case she ever needed anything.

Miyeon had more time to waste but she didn’t want to go home yet. Even though she’s been to Eunseol’s place many times before, she always found the place quite interesting because a whole complete family lived there; a grandma, a mum, a dad, Eunseol (the daughter), Eunhyuk (the son) and his girlfriend. Miyeon sort of lived there too because she left some of her belongings there, sleeps over every now and then, and even tags along in their family outings with her mum... Well they did when she was still alive, but now she goes with her Aunt. She has only experienced the complete joy and happiness of a family with them, instead of her own birth parents.

Whenever Miyeon and her mother went to Eunseol’s house, she liked going through the closet and vanity drawers in Eunseol’s room while their mothers chattered and gossiped in the kitchen. She would also do the same with Eunhyuk’s room; she especially liked playing with his guitar and twisting the tuning keys, putting his guitar out of tune.

Miyeon switched the TV on and flicked through some channels. There were some dramas on but they didn’t quite catch her fancy.

*I wonder if there’re anymore ancient here…* Miyeon pondered around the living room, opening cupboards and storage compartments under the TV, ottoman and coffee table. She found Eunhyuk’s very old PlayStation console under the table, which she thought they had already thrown away.

*Woah…* She started pulling the controllers out,

“When was the last time I saw one of these…?” she blinked at it. “I thought they already threw this away” she chuckled, plugging it into the TV and power outlet.

She looked for a game inside the compartment under the coffee table again and found a game that she used to play with Eunhyuk back in the days. She put the disk into the console and started playing.


- - - - - - - - - - 
 

The door clicked and Eunseol came in through the door.

“Oh, you’re here?” she called to Miyeon without even looking to see who was in the living room.

“Yo,” Miyeon murmured as she rapidly pressed the buttons on the controls and sat in a strange, unidentified position on the couch. “I thought you guys threw this thing away years ago” She quickly glanced at Eunseol to make sure that it was Eunseol that she was talking to.

“Well you can’t buy that anywhere now, and we found it last week in the attic – Eunhyuk wanted to keep it”

“Oh, m’kay”

“So…” Eunseol cleared , “It must be the end of the world now because Han Miyeon bludged school with a guy and brought him to our humble little ramen shop today.” She stood in front of the TV and the latter moved from side to side to keep an eye on the screen. “Hm?” She raised an eyebrow at her so she gave up and paused the game.

“I didn’t bring that Ho kid with me; he followed me to Hongdae” Miyeon sat up from her strange-but-comfortable position on the couch and stretched her arms.

“So what exactly is going on between you and Hoya?” Eunseol asked showing interest on the topic.

“He’s just some kid in my class” Miyeon started, “…with some sort of eye illness” she slightly chuckled at her own comment.

“Eye illness?” Eunseol laughed.*Oh Yeon, he’s probably going to be more than “just some kid in your class”. He’s not that bad of a kid* She threw her bag onto the couch and made her way to the kitchen to make dinner for the rest of the family who yet have to return home.

“Yeah, well it’s either that or his eye just twitches a lot” Miyeon was about to resume the game that she was playing but a thought crossed her mind before she did, “Oh! Don’t call me Yeon in front of people like him.”

“Why? It’s cute,”  

“He’s what the students consider as a “kingka” at school… You know I don’t like kingkas… They’re all the same…” Miyeon distractedly explained as her eyes were kept glued on the TV screen, “He’ll start calling me that cute nickname you gave me… Then everyone will call me Yeon... Or think that I’m in a relationship with him… Only people really close to me like you, Eunhyuk oppa and co. can call me that”

“Don’t worry; he’s not as bad as what you think, Yeon…” Eunseol took some vegetables out from the fridge, “If you payed attention to the way he acted earlier at the shop, he’s pretty quiet,” *like he always is,* “and we’ve known him and his family for a long time…”

Miyeon didn’t really know how to respond, so she just hummed and kept playing. Suddenly, out of nowhere, she sneezed.

“Bless you!” Eunseol hollered from the kitchen.

“Thanks,” she called back, *that’s... strange…*.


- - - - - - - - - -
 

Four of the Infinite boys were at a PC room and Hoya was sitting between Sunggyu whom was doing school work and Sungyeol who was doing anything but school related work. To be specific, he is trolling people anonymously in public chat rooms. Myungsoo was also doing school work too, but was finding it hard to do so with Sungyeol next to him.

 “So I heard from Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Myungsoo that you bludged school,” Sunggyu said as he rapidly typed on the keyboard, “and Miyeon wasn’t in class too…” he turned to Hoya and gave him a questioning look.

“Just thought that I’d see what delinquent girl is up to” he muttered,

“So what happened?”

“I followed her to Hongdae, it was-” he paused, “interesting I guess”

“Define interesting” Sunggyu grabs his bottle for a drink.

“Just- you know Eunseol?” Sunggyu perked up at the mention of Eunseol. “They’re cousins”

Sunggyu choked on his drink and Hoya patted his back. When Sunggyu had calmed down, he took a deep breath.

“W-what did you just say?” he asked.

“I said they’re cousins. Miyeon and Eunseol…”

“Cousins? But they’re so… different,”

Hoya opened his mouth to reply but he suddenly sneezed. *Strange…*

“Oh, someone must be talking about you,” Sungyeol wriggled his eyebrows at Hoya.

“I thought it meant someone’s thinking of you?” Myungsoo pointed out.

“Same thing”

“We’ll… Finish this conversation some other time.” Sunggyu whispered to Hoya who lightly nodded.

 

 


AUTHOR NOTES: 

Woah! What is this? A wild FSB Chapter appears! Hehe I kid, I shall explain my absence... here 

By the way, support Infinite H you guys! Hoya and Dongwoo deserve this hip-hop sub-unit debut! I'm so proud of them (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・