Chapter 2

Sad Love

     "Omo," I muttered.
     "Kim Bum-sshi, didn't I tell to-"
     "Appa?" I suddenly recognized him coming out of the car. Did I mention, my dad was rich? Yeah, he is. But he decided to abandon me and my mom and use his money for his own good.
     "So Eun. How's you and your mother?" He asked me.
     "We're fine." I said. "Let's go Junho." 
     "I'll treat her well hyungnim!" Junho yelled as we were walking away.
     "I don't even want to eat now that I saw those two." I pouted.
     "Aissh, it's alright. Just if I don't do anything to hurt you. He won't kill me." He said.
     "I won't have him kill you anyway." I said while we were walking. I paused in my steps. "Wait what?"
     "Don't worry about it." He said. We arrived at the best place that sold Galbi, and he held the door for me. "For two please." He told the ahjumma, and she sat us at a table. She gave us the menu and asked us for an order later on. 
     "You two make a good couple." She said.

     The two of us awkwardly looked at each other, but then smiled. "Kamshamnida." I bowed kindly to her. I could tell Junho was nervous or embarassed because he started to fan himself. He always would fan himself when he was nervous. After we took our order, I started to ask Junho some questions. "So how long have you known Kim Bum?"
     "Third grade. When I met you." He said, then drank his water. Weird. That's when he left me and our friendship. 
     "Has he said anything to you?" I asked.
     "Anni." He replied with short answers. I wonder why he appeared again today. The food arrived and we ate well. After Junho paid for the meal, we went walking around Seoul again. I looked around, just to make sure my dad and Kim Bum weren't following us around. I've had enough of them. 

     The reason why I'm acting so suspicious about Kim Bum is because its been about 9 years, and he decides to randomly show up right in front of my face. To be honest, before Junho, Kim Bum and I were really close. I mean really. Closer than how close I am with Junho. It's almost weird to think about now, because I've totally shunned him out of my life. It also all happened in third grade. My dad didn't become a rich brat until third grade, which led Kim Bum into following him around, he was almost a son to him. Those two were really close since we've been friends. So I basically know all of his family and stuff. Back on topic, that's when dad decided to abandon me and my mom. Kim Bum abandonded our friendship, switched to a private school, and left me alone in school with no one to talk to. Therefore that led up to me meeting Junho. And here I am now. 
     "Junho?" I said.
     "Hmm?" He looked at me.
     "Nevermind." I nodded my head. Might as well not ask him. 
     The sun started to set, and we were walking back to my house. Same routine, everyday. "Do you want to meet at the library tomorrow morning? Then after that we can get a cup of coffee and start our adventure for that day." Junho asked me.
     "Library?" I asked. "Sure, why not." 
     "Okay." We once again arrived on the steps of my door. "I'll see you tomorrow."
     "Bye." I said. I could tell he was waiting for me to go inside because it was cold. So I did, and I circled over to the window and peeked out just to make sure he would leave. I saw he was looking at his phone, with a weird expression on his face. He looked worried. I saw him purse his lips, then walk off, leaving to go home. What's up with him?

Sorry it's been a while to all of my subscribers! Also sorry it's short! Suffering a writers block for this chapter because it's been a while. I think this note is even longer than the chapter...I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long. Don't worry though, chapter 3 will be longer^_^ I couldn't update because of school, and I'm not counting on myself to have any time next semeter either. I hope I do have time though! I really like writing this story, and hope that soon in the future I'll get more subscribers and comments on this story:) I'm finally on winter break! And I think this will be my Christmas gift for you!! If not, chapter 3 will be your Christmas gift:)