Chapter 3

Sad Love

     The next morning I was in the library, looking through my notes for school, studying for the next test, things like that. I wonder why Junho picked the library out of all locations to meet me. He could've just asked to go to the cafe or something if we were just meeting here then getting coffee after. So, I decided to stop by at a cafe before going to the library and get the two of us a cup just to save time. Indulged in my studying, I heard a knock at the window, and there was Junho. A smile immediately came accross my face and I packed up my stuff and went outside. "Morning, I already got us coffee." I gave him his cup.
     "Ah, thanks." He smiled. "So. Where to?" He asked me.
     "Wherever you want to go." I shrugged. I was running out of locations where he could take me. "Why do we meet up so early in the morning, but then end up not doing anything until the very last minute?"
     "It's what best friends do, right? Spend a whole day together without talking about anything, then they do the actual stuff when the sun sets." He said.
     "That's only us." I said.
     "Right." He said. Why did he seem so energetic today, when last night, his expression was terrible after recieving that text? I was really curious. "Do you want to go watch a movie?"
     "We did that last week." I said.
     "Oh yeah." He paused. "Eat?"
     "We do that all the time. I feel like you feed me too much I'm going to get fat." I said.
     He laughed. "Don't say that. You won't get fat. Come on, let's watch a movie." He took my hand and I just followed him as we made our way to the movie theater. We've done everything together. Why did it seem like we were getting tired of each other? Was he seeing someone else? Maybe that worried look on his face meant something about leaving me and going with another girl. But I feel like I haven't done rarely anything with him.
    We arrived at the movie theater and he bought our tickets for some random movie. Don't get me started on how weird it was. Two hours later, we got out of the theater, and started walking around Seoul again. "Do you want to eat now?"
    "Where?" I asked.
     "I don't know, everywhere is the same. I'll pick." He said.

     After walking around Seoul a couple times, we finally found a place, and it was near Namsan tower. "Hey, how about we go up to Namsan instead of eating?" I asked.
     "We can make a couple lock!" Junho suggested.
     "Couple? Really?" I asked.
     "Yeah. Couple. Wae?" He asked me.
     "I don't know. It just sounds weird." I shrugged.
     "How about just a couple. A couple of friends!" He joked, then laughed by himself.
     "Arasso. Arasso." I followed him into Namsan. We got our tickets and lock, and got into the cable car. It took us up to the tower and we traveled to where the locks were.

     "Do you have a pen?" He asked.
     "Ah, ne." I took a pen out of my bag and handed it to him. I saw him write on the lock "This is Junho and So Eun's lock! Forever love!" He locked the lock onto one of the bars, then threw the key over.
     "Yah, look what I bought," He reached into his backpack, and pulled out a camera. "Jajjan! A polaroid camera just for the two of us!" He held me close to him, then held the camera in front of the two of us and snapped a picture. As it printed out, he fanned it to make the picture appear. On the caption space on the bottom, he wrote, "Junho and So Eun's first time at Namsan". "Wah, now you can keep it forever." He handed it to me. I smiled, and put it into my bag.
     We went back down and he bought a snack for us at the store. We sat at a table and just decided to let the time pass by. He opened it and gave me a piece. "Here, I'm feeding it to you."
     "Ara." I said, then ate the piece he offered.
     His phone was set on the table and it vibrated loudly. I looked at it and before I could read who it was from, he pulled it away. "Junho. What's wrong?" I asked him.
     "It's nothing." He said.
     "Are you sure?" I asked him.
     "Yeah. 100 percent." He said.
     "Promise?" I held out my pinky to him so we could do a promise.
     "Promise." He joined his hand with mine and sighed.
     Lee Junho. What is so important in those texts that is keeping you from telling me this?


Happy New Year! This is my 2013 present for all of you! I hope you guys like it! Tell me what you think about it!:)