Chapter 5

Sad Love

     I was running to his house the next day, because I couldn't help but see his face again. How he must've felt yesterday. It was like I just rejected him. I rang his doorbell, and he opened it, smiling at me. "You're here." He said.
     "I thought it would be nice if I could hang out here at your place for the day." I smiled. I took my shoes off then came into his house. It's been a while since I've been here. 
     "So Eun! It's been a while since I've seen you! You're so grown up now, how's your mom?" Junho's mom asked me as she was preparing a meal.
     "She's doing well. She's been mentioning about wanting to have coffee with you one day." I said.
     "Okay, tell her I'll have a cup with her sometime. Nice to see you again." She smiled warmly at me. 
     I loved Junho's mom. She was like a second mother to me. If I lost her, I wouldn't know where to go in life anymore. And since it's been forever since I've seen her, I feel like I just went to a family reunion. Junho and I sat on the couch and watched a couple of shows. "Since we have this week off, I'm thinking about going to the beach. Wanna come?" He asked me. 
     "Of course! The beach is a good place to relieve stress." I looked at him.
     "Okay, how about Tuesday?"
     "Sounds like a plan." I smiled. It was Sunday today. 
     "Oh yeah, what was bugging you yesterday?" He asked.
     I thought long and hard for a minute. "Oh it was nothing." I didn't want to ask him about the texts. What if they were personal? He looked at me with a look that said, "Seriously?" I hesitated, "Really. It wasn't anything." I said. My phone started to ring. "Hello?" It was my father again.
     "So Eun! Are you doing anything Tuesday?" 
     "Yeah, I was actually-"
     "Cancel it for that day, I'm visiting the house on Tuesday and I want to spend time with you and your mother."
     "But-"
     "You're staying home Tuesday, and that's it." That was his last statement and then he hung up. 

     I sighed. Why Tuesday of all days. What do I tell Junho? I wasn't just going to cut it off like that. We have to go the beach sometime this week. "Who was it?" 
     "My father." I said in monotone. "Can we have the beach date on another day this week?" Beach date? So Eun you're going crazy! It's not a date, it's just a friend thing. "He's coming over to the house on Tuesday. Out of all days he chose Tuesday to come." I took another big sigh. "Is that okay?"
     "Oh, yeah. Friday?" He asked.
     "Okay." I said. "Sorry." I shrugged.
     "It's okay. No need to be sorry. I kinda have things to do Tuesday anyway." 
     "But you don't look okay. I don't want to hurt you." I put my hand on his shoulder.
     "It's alright. Don't worry about me."


   I started to worry even more. The more my dad called everytime I ecountered something with Junho, the more I became suspicious, and scared of it. Everytime I thought about it, my heart would break even more. My dad is getting more into my buisness, and he's never done that before until today.

"I can only sigh while swallowing my tears"


I'm extra oober sorry for these chapters being so short! It's not writer's block, it's just the capacity of homework that I've been getting. So I've been trying to elaborate on chapters as much as I could and moving on to the next plot. I hope it's not bad, and all of you continue to read!<3