Chapter 1

Sad Love

     "Junho-yah! Try to get me!" I yelled at him childishly, holding his cell-phone in my left hand. He came running to me with a smile on his face. He was wearing a letterman jacket, and let his hair have its natural curl today. Even if we were matured high schoolers, we still played like kids.
     "Can we take a break or something?" He asked, breathless.
     "I don't know, can we?" I waved his phone in front of me, showing it to his face. "I wonder what you have in here." I unlocked his phone by typing in his usal passcode. His cat's birthday. Out of surprise, he wrapped his arms around me, trying to get his phone back. Once it was back in his hands, I stood straight back up and fixed my hair.
     "There's nothing werid in my phone. I promise." He said.
     "Yeah, sure." I nodded my head.

     If you don't know, Junho and I have been really close friends ever since about third grade. Even ask our parents. Jnho was a couple inches taller than I was, leaving my heaight reaching his shoulder or neck. He always wore casual clothes that you would find everyday. I do think he could get a better wardrobe though. He was also good locking too. I just don't understand why he didn't have a girlfriend.

     When we both me it was pretty awkward in a funny way. I still remember it like it was yesterday. It was in third grade, when we were doing one of those activities with hula-hoops or something. So I was kind of like the outsider in my class, and whenever we had to get chosen for partners, I was always the odd-one-out. Unless someone was gone for the day. We had to be paired up to share one hula-hoop because we "ran out". I, as always waited to see for the last person who also didn't get chosen.
     My teacher brought him to me, and he smiled to me and waved. The two of us together did not work with the hula-hoop well, so we ended up fighting over it, and yelling at each other. Even though I didn't know him too well when I was in third grade. I still got mad and ignored him. Then at the end of the day, he came up to me and said, "I'm sorry about the whole hula-hoop thing. I'm Lee Junho." I could remember his little grin smiling at me, with a couple of teeth missing. I also remember that I thought to myself, "I thought he hated me beacause I had the hula-hoop."

     And so after that the two of us clicked instantly. As the years passed, and we grew, here we are, fighting, or playing like how we did in third grade. The two of us were walking next to each other down the streets of Seoul, to look for some place to get a little meal. Maybe to add a little more detail on our relationship together, we're really, really close. Some of our friends that have also known us for a while think we have some secret relationship together. "What do you want to eat?" Junho asked me.
     "There's not much." I shrugged. "I have plenty to eat at home anyway."
     "Do you wanna just, you know, walk around or something?" He looked around.
     "We've been doing that for a while now," I let out a little laugh.
     "How about I bring you home then?" He then brought his gaze at me. "It's getting late anyway."

     "Okay." I looked down at the ground, and then back up. I had the feeling that both of us wanted to be more than friends. But we all know that would never happen. There's also this one person I know who wouldn't tolerate that. And that one person is my dad. He knows we're friends and all, but he sometimes never has a good feeling about Junho. He thinks that he's going to one day take me out clubbing with him or something. He doesn't even approve of Junho. If I did do that anyways, I would be dead for eternity. Also, if the two of us did go out for a while, wouldn't it ruin our friendship?
     As we arrived at my house, we just stood out there for a while. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow." He said, and then hugged me for a quick second. When we both pulled away from the hug, I stepped onto my doorstep and watched him walk away. I then opened the door and walked in.
     "How was everything?" My mom asked me.
     "It was fine." I said, then ran up to go to my room. I don't know if it was weird or not to miss your best friend that quickly. It was just five minutes ago. 
     I picked up my phone and stared at the blank screen. Even if some people thought for it to be stupid to wait all night for a good night text, I think it's sweet.

     The next day I got ready for school. I walked there as always, because it wasn't too far, and my parents liked saving gas. I walked into the school hall and saw Junho and a couple of our other friends hanging out by his locker. I jogged a little jog to them and all greeted them nicely. "Are you sure you're not dating?" One of my friends asked. "You're standing abnormally close to him."
     "So Eun loves me, even I know it," Junho joked. Only I could tell he was joking though.
     "When did I say that?" I played along and moved inches away from him, a bright smile popping up on both of our faces
      "You guys are so cute together." One of my friends, Song Minhyo clasped her hands together. "You should date, really."
      "Ah, stop saying that." Junho sighed.

      As our classes finally passed and it was lunch, Junho and I went to go wait in line to get food. About the whole commotion earlier, we're naturally mistaken as a couple by almost everyone. Once we got our lunch, we went to sit down at our usual table. "Yah, this is good." Junho said.
     "Really? I didn't get that. What is it?" I looked over to his tray of food.
      "Here try it." He picked up a piece with his chopsticks and put it in front of my face.
      I opened my mouth and ate the food off his chopsticks. "It is good." I was actually shocked the cafeteria had good food this week.

     As school ended, Junho and I dropped our things off at home, then met at our usual spot. I was there early, sitting at the swing waiting. Then I saw Junho come along with two cups of coffee in his hand. He sat next to me on the swing and handed me the coffee. "Gomawo." I said, then took a sip from it.
     "What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" Junho asked.
      "I kinda want meat." I smiled.
      "Meat?" He asked. We were both quiet. "Arasol."

      We were walking to a restaurant when we suddenly ran into some people in suits circled around someone. "H-hyung-nim." Junho stuttered.
      "Lee Junho." That voice sounded very familiar. Then he suddenly came out. He too was wearing a suit and sunglasses. "Are you treating my So Eunnie well?"
      "Mwo? Your So Eunnie?"  I asked.
      "Annyeong, So Eun. It's been a while." He took off his sunglasses and looked at me.
      "Kim Bum?" I asked, shocked.

 

Finally!

I found this story sitting in my room, and I decided to finish it:)

Hope you like it:)

OH! And thanks for my three new subscribers! I really appriceate it!

Now time to do homework...