Shopping Time

Please Smile, Zico

Your P.O.V:

You looked at the clock in the living room and sighed. It was just a quarter to 10 and you usually went to sleep late. Very late. You had three rooms, a living room, a kitchen and bathrooms. It was pretty dope for three young ladies to buy a house like that, but you all worked hard, so you deserved it .None of you even thought of living separately. It was fun to live here, sometimes boring when alone, sometimes annoying when Sophie would get up at 3 o'clock and drag you and Sang Won to sleep. "Not good for your health," she'd say, "What are you thinking?! We have to get up early tomorrow and if you don't-" blah blah blah, and so it went on for ages. You didn't need a mom since she was there for you. You smiled. Speaking about moms. Your parents would occasionally visit you all whenever they were free, and so did your siblings.

In other words, perfect life went on.

Well not really since those two s were enjoying themselves while you had to wait for them to come back. Watch a movie?

Nah. Watched 'em all.

*Dzzzz Dzzzz Dzzzz* You jumped up from the couch as your mobile's vibrations scared the crap out of you.

"Screw you!" Sitting back down you flipped it open and saw a message from an unknown number. You opened the text.

"Hey, It's Zico.

Am I being a pain in the ? Sorry =S 

I was wondering...if you're bored maybe we could go grocery shopping together...

Reply ASAP, 'cause I'll wait .. :)"

You pressed the 'Reply' option and wrote:

"Sure. Meet me in ten minutes at the place we just talked."

Zico's P.O.V:

I tapped my watch as she approached.

"5 minutes late." she rolled her eyes at me. "So which one are we going to?"

"This one-" I pointed to the supermarket across the road,"or this one?" My finger showed the direction to the second one, closer to us.

"That one." I looked to where she nodded her head then back at her. It was a third one, and only its corner could be seen. It was bigger than the others.

"That one's farther than all. But no problem,"we started walking."So why this one? I've never seen anyone so picky about which supermarket to go to." I teased.

"Because the others don't have the chips I like." she chuckled.

I cracked up laughing so bad, I had to bow and apologize to the people around us for breaking their peace. ______ glared at me. We reached the zebra at the cross road.

"And also it has the french cheese Sophie likes." I cocked an eyebrow and she slapped my arm.

"Oww what was that fo-"

"Pay attention to the road!" she pointed at the green pedestrian light.

"Oh," I grinned at her,"Sorry, weren't you supposed to be the clumsy one and me your saviour? Since when are you like this?"

"Yeah well, I'm never like this. No matter how much I get scolded for my clumsinness by Sophie."

"She sounds like your mother."

"Well, we should be thankful for someone like her, or else our lives here would be a mess."

"So the male version of Sophie is Taeil. Definitely." I grinned again. I had this strange feeling that these girls were somehow special and that the three of us were meant to meet the three of them. And somehow we were becoming really friendly in... how much time?One day? 

"Psht." I felt her nudge my shoulder. "Why is it that you doze off into your thoughts easily?" she asked.

"Ah~ that. I don't know. Whenever I feel like thinking about something, I just go ahead. Why? Did you say something?" 

"Yeah, I asked you if you could get a shopping cart." she laughed, pointing at the line of carts and entered the supermarket.

I stood there alone, while she already entered the supermarket. She turned around and gave me a questioning look: "Not coming?" she asked.

I scratched my head. Am I getting orders to follow already?

With a little effort, I was able to pull out the cart. 

"Alright. I'll just go ahead and get the stuff I need and you go ahead and get whatever guys would need at home." she said.

"Umm .. I thought we could just walk around the sections and just take the things whenever we pass them."

"Why would you do that when it takes less time to just go and get the stuff you need?" she tilted her head at me, re-checking if I was dumb or not.

"But aren't we just going to waste more time that way?" I laughed at her idea. "You know, if we were both in a hurry, I would just take your idea. But let's just do it my way today and yours next time."

"Psht. Who said we are ever going Grocery Shopping together next time?" she giggled, looking around.

I ignored her question. "Let's go there. I can see chips bags from here." I pointed to the stacks of chip bags behind her.

Your P.O.V: 

You walked beside him, as he pulled the cart to the chips stacks. "Hope they didn't run out today." You started searching.

"Is it this one?" you turned to him, as he was holding a chips bag. French Cheese. Sophie's favourite.

You nodded at him. "Yup. You got the right one." you shot him a smile, and decided to push the cart. "What do you need?"

"Ran out of rice and kimchi and snacks. The boys eat it up everynight, even when I buy them all over again." he frowned.

"Why don't you just buy twice the amount you usually get? That way, you don't have to come for another time." you suggested.

"If they see more, they'll eat more." he laughed and continued to walk. 

You laughed. "Don't they ever get full?"

He shook his head. "They don't every get full or fat. They can eat as much as they want."

"Get them something like this then," you said, picking up a box. "This has little bags of snacks. Hide the box in your closet or something, and just keep some in the kitchen or dinner table for them to eat whenever. When it's all gone, get some more and place it back again."

"Let's just hope they don't find the box then." he took the box from you and placed it in the cart. "Now all I need is rice and kimchi."

"Let's see here." you walk infront of him, as he follows along, till you reach a section stacked with rice and spices. "Any certain brand you always buy?"

He nodded. "This one." He picked up a bag of rice, labeled: TILDA. Rice. 4Kg.

"4Kg?" you blurt out. "That's a lifetime supply of rice!"

"For us, it lasts a month or 2." He chuckled, making his face turn red. "Too many surprises today, huh?"

"Yes. A little too many." you laughed. "Rice-Freaks."

"Good one. I should call us that from now on then." he said. "Kimchi?"

"Right behind you." 

He turned around. "Ahhh~ now let's see."

He picked up about 3 plastic-packed plates of Kimchi and rose up. "Done!" He stopped and looked at the cart. "Counting out the french cheese chips, everything is mine. Don't you need anything?"

You shook your head. "Seems like we actually have everything at home. We came here just a couple days ago." 

"Oh well. Whenever you need to go, I've got time."

You ignored his question. "Let's go to the cashier if you're done." Was that a hint?

You helped him load the stuff as he opened his wallet to pay.You put your chips last.He cocked an eyebrow and pointed at the chips.

"I'm paying for that too."

"Psht.No you're not,it's just chips," you answered but he already grabbed the pack and gave it to the cashier woman,"Yah!"

"It's just chips." he winked.

Zico's POV:

________ insisted on carrying half the stuff.

"Chill woman,just a couple of packets.."

"Exactly." she said,and grabbed some from me.From that day,I slowly began to figure out her character.We walked out of the building and made our way across the crossroad.

Your POV:

Your phone rang in your pocket and you handed Zico the packets to take it out.

"Yoboseyo?Oh Sang Won shi."

"Neee,We are heading home now."

"Oh!Okay then see you soon." you turned around to Zico,"It's time for me to leave,chingu.I'll be on my way then." You grinned (something you did normally instead of just smiling) and waving,left him walk in the opposite direction after both of you have said your goodbyes.

You ran up the last couple of stairs just as Sang Won locked open the door.Both of them turned around to look at you.

"Where have you been?We thought you're at home.."

"Oh..I was just..ah," you scratched your head and Sophie cocked an eyebrow.You looked at them and sighed,"I was with Zico."The two of them looked at eachother.

"Yeah well.We left you with him...makes sence." Sang Won turned to Sophie,"But, why are we surprised again?"

"Because she usually fights with guys after talking to them even online..."

"This one however seems special..." Sang Won narrowed her eyes and put her hand to her chin.

"Will you stop talking about me as if I'm not here?!Seriously chill,just hung out a bit,psht."You stormed through the door and headed to your room ignoring their grins.

"Well,well," you heard the mocking voice of Sophie from her room.(this is how you usually conversed.Each one in her room,doing her buisness and shouted to eachother until Sophie got sick of it and made everyone go to sleep.)"Someone's going to have her first boyfriend,hear that Sang Won?" she teased

"Suuure." you screamed back,"I ain't dating idiots."

"He's not an idiot."

"How do you know?"

"You have already proven it yourself."

"And how is that?"

Sang Won appeared at your door and leaned on it."The fact that you've been hanging out with him for more than an hour,"you rolled your eyes,"states,that-"

"Talk simple language dude,you've been hanging out with her for too long now." you pointed at Sophie's room.

"I HEARD THAT."

"I meant for it to reach you."

"Guys,guys." interrupted Sang Won,"You beat me off topic.Anyway it means that you like him."

"Don't be ridiculous,Sang Won she's seen him for one day." you nodded in approval to Sophie.It was Sang Won's turn to roll her eyes.

"I'm being serious right now."

"So am I."

"Me too." they both gave you a glare at which you sighed again and sat on your bed.They then turned back to eachother.

"What I mean is that she likes him as a friend now.I've never seen her not fight with guys and tease them till they die or curse her.You know her."

Your eyebrows moved to eachother without your knowledge."I'm here by the way."

"Exactly,so,my friend,I think she's in for some good relationship.It's a first.We gotta help here somehow." They both smiled and were out of your room.

"Oh!I forgot." Sophie came running back  through the door and planted a kiss on your cheek.

"YOU DIDN'T KISS ME!" 

"Oh I'm coming,my love."

"s." you said grinning,and fell asleep on your bed.

Zico's POV:

I groaned as I unpacked the grocery.

"What is it?" asked P.O. munching through his apple.A tiny piece was sticking above his lip.

"Gross P.O." said Taeil.P.O approached him and slapped his head.

"Yah,you don't just hit hyung like that-aiish," Taeil slumped back into the sofa,"So what's wrong?"

"She forgot her packet of chips with me."