Unexpected meeting

Please Smile, Zico

Sang Won was throwing looks at you, as P.O was getting weirder with the moment. It's not like he was being bad, he just over did it in an attempt to flatter her. She pretended like she was, which made him even more jumpy in his excitement. She laughed all the way long. Sophie and Taeil were walking way infront, discussing something. You dragged along behind them with Zico.

"-And so we were asked to teach the kids some moves!" ,you finished the story of your stage performance.

"Wow. That's nice! I mean, you don't look like a dancing person to me! No offence." he smiled friendly.

"But YOU do." his face was a bit worried, "It's okay. We know you guys are from Block B. It's pretty obvious."

"Oh...so do you like any songs of ours?"

Oops. You just fround out about them in the car...fortunately Sang Won heard the question and while P.O was passionatly describing something to her, she turned and did a weird move, which you took as a part from the song. Feeling quite weird, you turned around and repeated it to him, grinning like an idiot.

''OH! NILLILI MAMBO!'' he screamed and the other two guys, without warning jumped towards each other and started singing and dancing. You pretended like you knew the song and without singing, you joined the other two, already excited girls in dancing with them. You already caught their moves and as you yourself were a professional dancer, it was simple enough to follow.

I wonder what crazy song this is, if the dance is like this?

Zico turned around in the midst of it all to look at you.

"You ARE pro!" he said when everyone resumed their walking. It was weird how from HOT everyone switched back to normal. Good no one saw 6 adults dance in the middle of a park like idiots... "I wish you were in Block B instead of-" he kicked P.O's - "him. He takes ages to learn one move."

"Hyung!" screamed P.O and they ended up rolling in the grass, sounding like rawring lions. You cracked up laughing and sat on a bench, because you had a feeling that with these guys around, you'd collapse soon.

Taeil looked at Sophie and smiled, "Chakkaman."

He ran to Zico and P.O. You saw him mouth to them: You are embarassing us.

The boys stood up, swiping their hands on their clothes, as there was grass stuck on it. It was time to go.

You and Sophie waited as P.O attempted to hug Sang Won. She patted him on the back awkwardly and came back to you. Zico waved.

"It was nice meeting youuu!" and they ran off. When they were out of earshot, Sang Won's smile turned into a laughter. You punched her.

"P.O is cute, don't be like this!" you winked at Sophie who nodded. Sang Won grinned.

''Araaa! But his goofiness just makes it funnier! Ahh~ he tries to much, but I like that!''

"Guys..." you both turned around at Sophie. She blushed and said, "I gave Taeil my number..."

"You guys are too fast, first you should-" started Sang Won but Sophie rolled her eyes.

"He's too cute to resist." she started playing with her hands. "Who knows? He might even call soon."

She skipped to you both, and took both of your arms. "What should we girls do now?"

"Dance?" you asked smiling.

They both stared at you blankly. 

"Nevermind. How about we just go home and rest for today? I mean, it was a long day. Admit it."

"She's right." Sophie said. "Or do you have something on your mind? Other than P.O" she laughed.

"Ya! I told you, he's just-"

"Yeah suuure. He's just cute. Okay Okay." Sophie started to yawn. "Let's just go home"

"I feel like going to my bed and pass out on it. But, meeting these boys, was great. Am I not right?" you asked.

"I agree. I still can't get the image of you and Zico bumping into each other out of my mind" Sang Won cracked up.

"Kimanee~!" (Stop it) you punched her shoulder. "I have to say it in korean for you to understand?" you smiled.

"It's getting late. Let's hurry up." Sophie mentioned, and so the three of you made your way home.

Only to find yourselves meeting the three guys again.