008 - Death Scene Final Part

The Blood of Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the other hand, Yoochun was in his car withthe detective who handled the original murder case. “Ahn hyeongsa-nim! How are you?”

The grumpy-looking man turned to give Yoochun a look and faced the window after that. “What can I do for you, Park hyeongsa?”

“Aigoo! Why are you always so grumpy whenever you see me?” Yoochun faked a smile. Yoochun personally didn’t like coming to this man because he was one of the most uncooperative detectives in the entire police station. But for the sake of the murder case, he has no other choice but to approach this man, Ahn Chil-hyun.

“Just go straight to the point. I don’t have time for you, Park hyeongsa!”

“Currently I am in-charge in a murder case of a movie director. I’m sure you have heard about it right?” Yoochun began and he spread the stack of photos at the dashboard in front of the detective. Ahn Chil-hyun’s eyes went wide when he saw the photos before him.

Just then Yoochun’s phone started ringing. “Yeoboseyo?”

“Yoochun-ah, where are you?” Yunho’s voice spoke from the other side.

“Hyung, I’m investigating on the murder case. What’s up?” Yoochun asked.

 “I found some leads for the case. It’s all in the recordings.” Yunho said.

“Alright hyung! Play it.” Yoochun put his phone on speaker and waited. On the other hand, Ahn Chil-hyun started fidgeting at his seat when he heard a recording being played.

The murdered director’s voice started talking via the phone’s speaker as he started describing his plot. “You know the prime suspect was actually non-existent but in actual fact the real killer was the detective who led the investigation.”

At this moment, Yoochun froze and cold sweat began forming around his forehead.

Then another voice of the recording spoke. “That’s a good idea!” Yoochun immediately recognized the voice and it belongs to the person sitting next to him. But before Yoochun could react, Ahn Chil-hyun pulled out his gun and shot at Yoochun.

On the other side, Yunho and team heard Yoochun’s garbled screams. “Yoochun / Park hyeongsa / Chunnie hyung!” The trio shouted and the line went dead right after that.

After tracking the location of Yoochun’s phone location, Yunho and the SWAT team arrived at the place to search the entire area until one of the police officers came up to Yunho. “Jung geosa-nim! We have found a body…”

Slowly, the trio made their way to the body that was buried under a pile of trash. “Chunnie hyung!” Junsu wailed loudly and Jiyeon was supporting him because his legs went jelly the moment he saw the body.

Yunho went closer and stooped down close to the body. Junsu wailed even louder when he saw Yunho trying to lift the garbage bag covering the body. Just then another figure crept up from behind. “Yah! Kim Junsu! Stop wailing like someone you loved has passed away!”

Both Junsu and Jiyeon jumped in fright and screamed. “GHOST!”

Yunho laughed at the duo’s reaction when Yoochun showed him a thumb-up. “Chunnie hyung! You scared the hell out of us! We thought you were dead when we heard your scream!” Junsu jumped onto Yoochun and hugged him tightly.

“Yah! Now I will die of suffocation if this dolphin don’t get off me in time!” Yoochun shouted with a choked voice, causing Junsu to release him immediately.

Yunho reached over to uncover the body and it was Ahn Chil-hyun. Yoochun’s eyes went wide at the sight. “Who killed him?”

At the same time, images began flashing past Yunho’s eyes. He saw an injured Ahn Chil-hyun trying to run away from someone. Yunho inhaled a sharp breat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter