003 - The Doll House Part 2

The Blood of Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyeon, you are back!” Junsu jumped up from his seat and charged towards Jiyeon the moment she stepped into the office.

“Yes Junsu ssi!” Jiyeon nodded.

“What case is that?” Junsu asked with enthusiasm.

“A little girl was found dead at park near an orphanage and she has 2 marks on her neck.” Jiyeon briefed Junsu.

“Job by a vampire?” Junsu widened his eyes and stared at Jiyeon.

“That’s what I suspect too.” Jiyeo voiced out.

“Definitely! A vampire must have done it because a normal human can’t leave mark on a human’s neck.” Junsu his imaginary beard.

“Oh! Can you bring me to the forensic scientist?” Jiyeon asked.

“You mean Shim Monster?” Junsu chuckled.

“What Shim Monster are you talking about? I need to see the forensic scientist.” Jiyeon said.

“Yeah! It’s the same person that we are talking about!” Junsu laughed.

“But why are you calling him Shim Monster?” Jiyeon arched her eyebrow and looked at Junsu with questioning look.

“Ahhh! He is one weirdo! He can actually eat beef Bolognese after dissecting a corpse! Yike! I would have vomit to death if I were in his shoes!” Junsu made a disgusted look with his tongue sticking out.

“Hahaha! That is why he is the forensic scientist while you are in the prosecutor’s office.” Jiyeon chuckled.

“Jiyeon ssi, are you making fun of me?” Junsu pouted.

“I am not. I am just stating the fact because each of us has our interest in different thing. Right?” Jiyeon smiled.

“Ahhh! You are right!” Junsu snapped his fingers.

“So are you going to bring me to the Shim Monster that you are talking about?” Jiyeon placed her hands on her hips and stared at Junsu.

“Yes yes! This way please!” Junsu bent down slightly and gestured his hand out.

While Yunho and Yoochun were at the main gate, they saw a group of children playing at the playground within the orphanage compound. “I will go talk to them.” Yoochun said and headed towards the group of children.

“Annyeong haseyo!” Yoochun greeted the group of playing children and all stopped to greet him him.

“Annyeong haseyo ahjusshi!”

Yoochun frowned a little and mumbled. “Do I look that old?”

“Yes, you do!” Yunho whispered as he went up to join the group.

“Aish hyung!” Yoochun rolled his eyes in annoyance before turning back to the kids. “May I know where is your director?”

“In the office.” All of them answered unanimously and pointed at the building.

“Ahh! Kamsa hamnida!” Yoochun ruffled the hair one of the kids before making his way to the director’s office with Yunho.

Entering into the orphanage office, a bespectacled man was there to welcome the duo. It seemed like he has been expecting their arrival to his office. “Welcome to Rain Haven Orphanage! I am Cho Yonghoon, the director of this orphanage. How can I help you, sirs?”

“Annyeong haseyo! Park Yoochun imnida! I’m from the prosecutor’s office. This is Prosecutor Jung Yunho. We are here to investigate on a murder case.” Yoochun went straight to the point by stating his real intention.

“Oh!” The director shifted his feet a little after knowing the duo’s intention but all these actions were being captured in Yunho’s eyes. “What murder case are you talking about, hyeongsanim?”

“A little girl body was found at the park near the orphanage. Did you notice any unusual happening yesterday night?” Yoochun asked.

“Little girl? Don’t tell me is Hye Rin?” The director sat up from his seat.

“Hye Rin?” Yunho shot a look at Yoochun.

“Yes! 2 days ago, I went down to the police station to make a police report about a girl from my orphanage who went missing 3 days ago.” The director removed his glasses and covered his face with his hands.

“Can I have her fully name?” Yoochun probed further.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter