Unexpected Visitor

All of Me

 

Your POV

Ring Ring Ring

"Hello," JaeJoong said in a sleepy tone.

"Were you asleep? I'll just call tomorrow then okay," I said going for the end button.

"It's okay, I couldn't sleep anyways. What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, it's just that I couldn't sleep so I called you," I lied, but it was some what true, I really couldn't sleep.

"What happened on your date?" he asked. I knew that he knew that my date with Aaron was bothering me.

Nothing, I just think that it was kind of weird," I answered honestly.

"What happened you didn't like your date or what?" he questioned.

"It's not that," I replied, lying back on my bed again.

"It just that I think that's it too fast," I mumbled not knowing if he understands what I mean.

"Well I know you like Aaron or else you wouldn't be all worked up like this, but the question is, are you going to move on and forget Kwon Jiyong," JaeJoong said understanding how I'm feeling. That is why I don't want to lose such a great friend like him because even though I don't say much, he'll still understand me.

"I don't know me and Kwon Jiyong has been through a lot, and Aaron and I are like practically strangers," I said truthfully, what was bothering me. JaeJoong didn't say anything for a while, I let him think. JaeJoong was always the one to give me advice I never really gave him any because I was never good at it.

"Well here is what I think you should do," he said breaking our silence.

"You should go out with him, get to know him, and if after a couple of weeks see if you still feel as if he is a stranger to you," I knew he gave it a lot of thought but I just had to ask one thing.

"What if he still felt like a stranger?" I just had to ask because I’m really confused with myself

"I knew you were going to say that. If he still feels like a stranger after a couple of weeks then I think that you shouldn't keep the relationship going, because you don't want him to have higher hopes than he already do. So you should tell him ahead of time that you want to get to know him better before your relationship can go to another level," JaeJoong concluded.

"Thank you, JaeJoong for always sticking by my side and giving me great advice, I'll do what you say," I exclaimed.

"Know get some sleep and then maybe I'll come over tomorrow to help you with your homework of your not too busy," he asked. Another reason because JaeJoong is such a great friend is because he is so smart.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, after my homework we could go for some ice-cream and I’ll tell you about how my date went, good night JaeJoong," I said before hanging up. I felt my eyes get heavy, I went to sleep with a huge smile on my face.

JaeJoong's POV

I couldn't go to sleep because I was thinking about how __________ date went. When I had finally fallen asleep ___________ had called me. I looked at the clock on my phone and it was only 9:00. I asked her what was wrong but I kind of had an idea of what was going on in her head. _________ told me that she felt as if Aaron was a stranger to her. I waited awhile before telling her what she could do. I was arguing with myself:

"JaeJoong tell her ditch him and keep her for yourself," my devil JaeJoong said.

"No! JaeJoong, you should tell her that she should go out with him. Your being selfish, didn't you said that you were go to tosh all your felling for her away. Be a man and do what you say," countered my angel JaeJoong.

After I gave her some advice that I truthfully think she should do, I didn’t feel any better, but I knew that it’s for the best. As long as _________ was happy then I’m happy.

Aaron's POV

This morning I got up and ate some xiao-chi for breakfast (beef noodles made either stewed or soy-simmered).  I was dressed up a little too fancy but I didn't care. I wanted to impress _________ with my good looks. I wanted to officially ask if ____________would be my girlfriend.

When I finished dressing up I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, "Dang, I look hot!"

I grabbed my keys and headed for they door. I look at my watch on my wrist to see what time it was. It was only 9:00 a.m.

"Maybe, it’s a little too early to surprise her. I think she will still be sleeping I'll wait till 12:00," I thought to myself, as I head towards my room. No one was home so I decided to play C.O.D, which made me lost track of time. I look at my watch it was already 1:00 pm.

"Dang, this game is too addicting," I laughed to myself.

As I got to __________'s house I ringed the door bell but no one was home. I called her phone but I just got her voice mail box.

"Dang, how can my plan work if she's not even home," I thought.

I was planning to come over and take her out for brunch. That's why I only ate a little bit of the xiao-chi. Then after our brunch I was going ask her to be my girlfriend. But oh well I'll just have to ask her at school. I left feeling a little disappointed but I'm not going to give up.

JaeJoong's POV

Dang Dong

I heard my door bell rang but I didn't open it. I was too tired. I went back to sleep. After awhile I smelled something good and went who was cooking. I grabbed my baseball bat in my closet and went down stairs. When I got down stairs I noticed that it was ___________ and put bat on the ground behind the couch.

"What are you doing here? I thought I was coming over  to your house?" I asked tasting a little bit of what ___________ was cooking, it was spicy.

"Yeah but my parents went to work earlier than expected so I thought I'll come and cook you breakfast," __________ said a little sad.

_____________ was always lonely as a kid. Her parents are always working and too busy to stay home with her. That was why she never really made a friend until I came along. When they are at home they were usually eating in offices because they say they need to catch up on some work. I know they care about her that's why they don't allow her to bring boys in her room.

"Try this," I heard __________ say giving me a plate of what she was cooking. I looked at it not knowing what it is. She looked at my expression and laughed. __________ has a great laugh.

"It's called dak gulbi, its spicy stir fried chicken, I just learned how to make it and I thought you would want to try." she said as I took a bite. I choked because it was a little too spicy for me.

"Why are you always eating things so spicy?" I asked getting a drink from the fridge. __________ sat down with a plate of Dak gulbi for herself.

"You know, I love eating it this way, it just taste better," I shook my head and gave her a drink as well.

"Okay so how was your date?" I asked not really wanting to know.

"Do you really want to know," she asked knowing I don't really care.

"No but if you want to talk about it then I'm all ears," I said pulling at my ears trying to make her laugh and it worked.

"Okay, but over some ice-cream, for right now let's just eat, okay" she replied. She walked over to my TV and turned it on.

"You know what your the only one to uses the TV." I confessed because I don't really watch it, only when my sister was her she would always watch it, but now she in Americe.
"I know," she said I came and sat next to her.As we finished eating I took our plates and left them in the sink.

"I'll wash them later," I told __________.

“That’s what you always say,” she exclaimed as she the water and started washing them.

Your POV

 I finished washing the dishes and we got ready to go get some ice-cream I had tripped and Jaejoong tried to catch me but I ended up falling on top of him. I was going get up but when our eyes meet I felt as if it was getting too hot in here. My heart started to beat really fast.

"What is going on in here?" I heard a voice said. I got off JaeJoong to see who it was but then I realized that it was Sunmi, JaeJoong's younger sister.

Sunmi POV

I come back here to surprise my brother and I find you trying to molest him.

"Sunmi she wasn't molesting me we just tripped," JaeJoong said protecting her.

"You are always on her side Jae, even when she's wrong." I yelled.

"Why are you even here? Did you leave without telling Aunt May again," Jae yelled back at me.

"Now you don't even want to see me any more, all you care about is ____________. You don't even call me and ask how I'm doing any more. If you don't want me here then I'll leave," I said as tears forming in my eyes. I ran out of Jae's house with all my belongings.


Your POV

"Kim JaeJoong, what did you do that for she just wanted to surprise you?" I ask furious. He didn't answer me so I just ran off after Sunmi.

JaeJoong's POV

After Sunmi ran out of my house I had froze. I heard ___________ say something. But I didn't answer so she took off after Sunmi.

After that I just stood there, tears falling from my eyes. I had been a bad big brother to Sunmi. All she wanted to do was to surprise me and I yelled at her. I didn't even listen to her side of the story. I'm such a fool, all this is making me crazy.

When I called __________'s number she didn't pick up. I knew that Sunmi would be safe with ___________ so I just waited for her call.

Your POV

As I got out side I see Sunmi about to turn the corner.

"Sunmi!" I yelled running towards her.

She didn't stop she just kept walking. As I try to catch my breath I noticed that Sunmi is crying. I grabbed her suitcase and started walking towards a near by bench.

"Yah! Give me back my suitcase," Sunmi yelled as I sat down. She sat at the opposite side of the bench.

"I'm sorry about what JaeJoong had said. I never noticed that he wasn't calling you that much anymore. He never talks about you much, but I think that it's hard for him. He lost your parents and he doesn't want to lose you too, that why he sent you to live with your aunt and uncle. I know that it might seem like it but JaeJoong really cares about you. He just don't like to show his feelings that much," I told her while she just listened to me and cried. I came and sat next to her.

"Sometimes I can't even tell what your brother is thinking," I told her truthfully. I wished JaeJoong could be more open, that is why I always open up to him first hoping that he will let me in.

"Thank you, ___________ for always being by Jae's side. Ever since our parents pass away he thinks he has to do everything by him self. Even with me, he thinks that thinks that my illness is too much a burden for me. It’s the reason why he wants to carry my burden for me," Sunmi cried, and I let her.

I want her to let all her feelings out. I know that we weren't really that close but I want to become closer to her and also not let JaeJoong feel like he has to do everything alone.

"__________," Sunmi said wiping her tears. I looked up at her with a smile.

"What is it?" I asked, standing up to stretch my legs not noticing that the sun had already fallen.

"I had always looked up to you," she said leaving me dumbfounded, "not just that you had become such great friends with Jae but the fact that you had a boyfriend. Then I promised myself that I would find myself a boyfriend too." I was surprised I always thought that Sunmi disliked me but I guess I was wrong.

"Well I think that I should get going," Sunmi said getting her suitcase.

"I think that JaeJoong wouldn't like it much if you just leave without even saying good bye," I said trying to stop her.

"But Jae is really mad at me," she sad tears coming again.

"Yeah, I think that he is mad. But mad at himself that is," I told her knowing that it is the truth.

"Do you want to go to my house instead?" I asked sincerely.

"That be great," she said, I grabbed her suitcase and started to walk towards the direction of my house.  We were silence but not in an uncomfortable way.

As we got to my house I let Sunmi sleep in my guest room. But before she went to sleep I cooked some of the Dak gulbi that I made for JaeJoong earlier for Sunmi to eat. Because I know that she was hungry since I heard he stomach growling on our way to my house.

"Thank you, it looks delicious," complimented Sunmi.

"You could shower after you finished eating. I left some clothes for you in the guest room," I told her leaving the dining room. I went into the living room to find my phone by the TV and texted Jaejoong.

"Don't worry, Sunmi is at my house," I texted.

"Thank you," he replied.

"You’re welcome, come tomorrow, to work things out with her," I wrote.

"I know, I will. Good night," he answered.

As I enter the kitchen I saw that Sunmi had already finished and was already asleep.

"Good night Sunmi," I said out loud and went to my own room. As I got to my room I checked, my miss calls and notice that Aaron had called and also texted my cell phone couple of times.

"Sorry I missed your calls and text I was kind of busy with a brother sister conflict. What  did you call me for?" I texted Aaron, thinking  that he won't text me back because he might be sleeping.

Buzzzzzzz!!!!

My phone vibrated. I looked at it a noticed that it was Aaron who had texted me back.

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to be my girlfriend," he wrote. I was happy I thought he would never ask.

"Yes. Can you come over to my place tomorrow I want you to meet a friend of mine. Come around 12:00 p.m. okay." I replied.

"Okay, sure no problem beautiful," Aaron answered, and with that I finally got some shut eye.

Aaron's POV

I finally got a text from ___________. I was afraid I might die from not hearing from her. I thought that she was avoiding me because I gave her a surprise kissed on her cheeks just right before I left. But then again she did too.

I asked if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes, which caught me off guard. I was thinking that she might of had said no. But I guess she likes me more than I had thought.

“I wonder who she wants me to meet. Oh well I’ll find out tomorrow,” I thought, my eyes getting heavy as I went to sleep dreaming about __________.

 

*This is my Fourth chapter hope you guys enjoy CMMT&SUBSCRIBE…lol all cmmts are welcomed.