The Probability of a Date

All of Me

 

 

Your POV

As I got out of class I start running towards JaeJoong's classroom. Thinking to myself “I know that JaeJoong is hiding something from me. He will just hide from me for a while until he is certain that I forgot it. Hmmmh, I have an idea."

"Umm excuse me," I said to a random girl who came out of JaeJoong's classroom, "Did you see JaeJoong come out?"

"Umm, I think he left a little bit before you came. I think if you ran you might be able to catch up with him," the girl said.

"Thanks, I have to go or else," I said running off in the direction of the parking lot. I didn't see JaeJoong’s car so I decided that i’m going to his house. As I was searching for my car keys in my  bag I bump into a solid warm figure.

“Owe," I heard a voice say.

"Umm, I'm sorry about that," I looked up to see who it was that I had run into.

“You’re Aaron right?" I asked, recognizing him from my seventh period, he had just transferred to Shek High this semester.

“Yeah and you’re __________ right," Aaron repeated after me just switching our names.

"Will, I’m sorry about that but I have to get going because I'm supposed to meet up with a friend in about ten minutes or so, so I have to go. Bye and sorry about running into you." I turned around and started jogging toward my car but stopped because I heard someone yell my name.

"__________!" I turned around and saw that it was Aaron who had called me.

"Will you go out with me?" Aaron shouted. His voiced echoed in the parking lot. I was looking around to see if he was talking to someone else but the parking lot was vacant. Then Aaron started jogging towards me.

"____________ will you go out with me?" Aaron said with all his courage. I was shocked because no one had asked me out before I was usually the one asking them out.

"I don't know what to say," I told him truthfully.

Thinking to myself, “As if, does he not see that I’m still suffering emotionally right now.”

"I’m flattered but I had just gotten out of a relationship and it didn't turn out so good," I said trying to give him a hint as in “no” but he just didn't get it.

”Humph, so clueless,” laughing in my head mentally.

It’s not that Aaron wasn’t my type; he was cute and had dark brown gorgeous eyes which stand out even more because of his brownish blackish hair and his light tan skin. But at this moment I’m not ready to open up my heart to anyone. Know maybe if he asked me six months from now I might even of had said yes to him.

"Okay, if I flip a coin and it’s heads then you have to go on a date with me, but if it is tails then you don't have to," Aaron said pulling out a dime from his torn jean pocket..

“Well you sure are persistent aren't you, go for it" I said.

Thinking to myself "What the heck, it’s a 50/50 posibility that it will land on heads anyway," Aaron flipped the dime and Aaron's face lit up, a huge smile on his face.

 "Dang I must have jinxed myself" I thought to myself, slapping myself mentally in my head

"Okay beautiful, see you Friday afterschool. I'll come pick you up," Aaron said running to his car with the same huge smile plastered to his face. Aaron had already run off before I could make a comment on what he just said.

"Oh my god, what did I get my self into. Just how is JaeJoong going to react when he finds out that I have a date just three days after I was dumped? This is going to be just great great great great great," I said sarcastically.

I thought to myself "Humh am I forgetting something? Oh well, maybe it's nothing to worry about."

JaeJoong POV

"Humh, I wonder if ___________ forgot already. Well its better if she forgot than remember," I said look out my window to see if ____________ was going to show up.

I lay on my bed, closed my eyes trying to imagine what ___________ is doing right now. I pictured her on her bed watching “YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL” while stuffing her face with ice-cream.

Ring Ring Ring

 I picked up on the third ring. It was __________ then I thought “Did she regain her memory? Let's find out."

“Hello" I said into the phone.

"I think you might want to come over for this," ____________ said while I'm sitting on my bed, confused about her invintations.

"Wait! What? Why do you want me to come over?" I said trying to clarify things.

“Just come over and I'll tell you what happen after school today, okay?" _________ said before she hanged up.

"What ever the reason is she must of have forgotten about this morning," I thought in my head while getting my keys heading to my car. When I got to _________'s house I saw that her parents weren't home so I went through the front door. I ringed the door bell and then a couple of minute’s later ___________ came and open the door.

"What is wrong?” I asked, knowing that I won't like what I'm about to hear.

"Well I was going to come to your house after school but then I kind of got caught up in something," ____________ said not looking at me. We were in ____________'s bedroom now and I sat down on her bed while she sits on the opposite side as me. ____________ told me every thing that happened to her I felt angry arose but then it was replaced with sadness, my eyes becoming blury. I felt like an arrow was shot straight throw my heart leaving a huge hole behind in my heart. Before she could say anything else I took off. I ran to my car and drove as fast as I can with tears falling down my cheeks.

Your POV

As I finished talking, I looked at JaeJoong's face to see his reaction. I was thinking that he’ll say that I was crazy for making the deal in the first place and then start making jokes about it. But this time it was different, when I saw JaeJoong's face it wasn't like what I had expected. He face looked very furious and then that furiousness disappeared and was replaced with sudden sadness and hurt in his eyes. Before I could say anymore he left. JaeJoong got out of my house and started running towards his car. Then he disappeared into the dusk of the night, as I watched him from my window.

I sat back on my bed and asked myself, "What the heck just happened. I never seen JaeJoong look that devastated ever in my whole entire life even when he got hurt or scolded, he never cried. Not even once, after all that he just put a smile on his face and said he was alright. But why had I seen some tears today? I just wanted to hold him tightly and never let go of him. The next I knew, I was unconsciously dialing JaeJoong's number.

Ring Ring Ring

"Hi, JaeJoong here. I cannot come to the phone right now, please leave your name and your number and I'll call you back," said the voice message inbox. I hung up not leaving a message "Dang he's not picking up his phone" I said calling him again. Once again I got his voice message inbox only.

I called three more times but gave up on my fifth try. I lay on my back and closed my eyes and saw the JaeJoong's face again. The one I’ve just seen a while ago before he took off. I thought of all the possibilities of why JaeJoong would look so devastated.

I tried to think of every reason he would cry. "Did I do or say something wrong? Aish! All this is making me crazy." I sat up scratching my head. I tried calling JaeJoong again but he didn't pick up.

"What if he was so mad that he doesn't want to be my best friend any more" the thought of that made cry. Then I thought of all the things that we've been through and which made me cry even more. I cried myself to sleep forgetting all about my homework.

JaeJoong POV

As I drove off I felt tears forming in my eyes. I started pounding my chest with my fist to stop it from hurting so much.

 "Stop! Stop crying. Crying is never going to get you anywhere, stupid allergies." I told myself, wiping the tears away but more kept coming out. It was getting dark but I just kept driving, not caring about where I was going. I found myself come to a stop. Wondering where I am at, I stopped the engine and got out of my car.

As I got out I looked around "This place look so familiar" then it hit me. I was standing right in front of ___________'s house.

"Of course I would come back here HaHaHa" I laughed but not in a funny way but in a “I'm going crazy way.” I found myself leaning against my car, staring at ___________'s house, while my eyes were going blurry again.

"What was I thinking, even if I confessed to _________. She would of have rejected me anyways" I said still staring at ___________'s house, not bothering to wipe my tears, letting the wind dry my tears.

"If that happen then she might not let me be by her side anymore. It’s better to be by her side then to never." Then this is it all these feelings for her will eventually go away it will take time and will hurt but I love her too much to leave her. And with that I finally went home to sleep in my comfy bed with a small forced smile on my face dreaming away, trying to rest away the confusion until the next time I see her.
 

***Well this is the end for my second chapter. How’s it going so far...lol...hoped you guys like it...Please cmmt&subcribe. Even if you don’t like it then tell me what I did wrong so I will know how to improve my writing...thanks for reading my story...lol (*_*)