The Breakup

All of Me

Your POV

It is 8:00 p.m I am trying to finish up all my homework because I don't want to have any homework on the weekends. But the truth is that JaeJoong said that if I finished all my homework today than he will treat my to all the ice-cream I can eat.

Ring Ring Ring

“Who could that be?” I said "Yay! I just got a text from Kwon JiYong I wonder what he wants.” I look at his text:

  "___________ were through you bore me to death. I have no use for you anymore and by the way, I’ve been cheating on you for a month now but you’ve been too clueless to notice, oh well your loss"

 I look at the text dumbfounded. I felt as if my heart was ripped into a millions of pieces and then it was burned into ashes. I stared at the text message not wanting to accept the fact that Kwon JiYoung would do this to me .I didn't know what else to do so I called the first person who popped up in my head, Kim JaeJoong. As I dialed Jaejoong’s number my eyes grew blurry with tears.

JaeJoong POV

I'm lying on my bed thinking "Hummh I wonder if _____________ is going to get all her home work done. Hahaha! I know her weakness she will do anything for all the ice-cream she could eat."

I closed my eyes and had a flash back of when __________ was in an ice-cream eating contest at our school. They couldn't use their hands so ____________'s face was covered in ice-cream while giving the other contestant her famous glare. This is something you don’t want to see. She will glare at you nonstop. While was full of ice-cream she had a brain freeze but she kept on eating because she loved ice-cream and if there's an ice-cream eating contest no one could beat her. Hahaha this is so funny she looks like a chipmunk, hahaha.

Ring Ring Ring

I looked at my phone and saw that ____________ was calling me I had a huge bright smile on my face I felt as if I was glowing, like the sun in the early mornings.

"Hello did you finish your homework already?"But ________ didn't answer me.

"___________ are you there? What's the matter?"

"JaeJoong…can you…come…over?" she cried between sobs.

"____________, why are you crying?"

“Can you come over for a bit?”

"I'll be right there."

"Why is ____________ crying?” I said to myself as I got to my car

“I bet it because of Kwon JiYoung that bastard. I'll kill him if he hurt ___________" As I arrive at _____________'s house I climbed up the garden balcony that leads to ____________ bedroom’s window and knocked on the window.

Your POV

I hung up the phone within fifth-teen of minutes I heard a knock on the window. I open the window for JaeJoong to come inside. He always climbs the balcony to get into my room when ever my parents are home so we won't get I trouble. My parents don’t allow me to have guys in my room even though they knew Jaejoong for a while know.

I thought to myself “Thank you JaeJoong for always being there for me. Ever since eighth grade year at Link middle school, you were always there by my side. Thank you"

(Flash back: I was being bullied by some of the boys at school. They were throwing my Teddy bear around because I had accidentally brought it to school with me. JaeJoong was the new kid that just transferred to our school.

"Give me back my teddy bear “I said.

“If you want it then come and get it" the bully said. They were playing monkey in the middle with me as I tried to get my Teddy bear back. One of the boys pushed me and I landed next to someone's feet and scrape my knees.

"Leave her alone" the boy by me said as he helped me up.

“And what are you going to do about it huh Shorty?" The boy ran towards the bully with my Teddy bear and hit him in the face.

"Owe! I'm going to tell my mom on you," the bully said throwing my teddy bear on the ground getting it dirty. He left with his friends following behind him.

The boy who helped me picked up my teddy bear and brought it to me “Here you go are you okay?"

“Yeah thank you I'm ___________ what's your name?" I said as I got my Teddy bear from him, and wiping off the dirt on my teddy bear.

"My name’s JaeJoong, you want to be best friends?" Jaejoong asked sticking out his hand for me to shake. He had the brightest and friendliest smile that I’ve seen so far since I came to Link High.

I was surprised by what he said I couldn't believe he would want to be my friend so I responded, "Sure let's be best friends,” accepting his hand shake. From then and to now JaeJoong was always there for me; End of Flash Back.)
 

JaeJoong POV

"_____________ what's the matter why are you crying?" she opened her phone and showed me a text. As I look at the text message that Kwon JiYoung sent her anger arose within me.

"JaeJoong are you okay?" ____________ asked, touching my arm sending an electrical shock through out my body.

“I'm fine the question is are you okay?" ____________ went to sit on her bed and I sat next to her.

“I'm fine" ___________ said as she started to cry again. My heart shattered into a million pieces. I hated it whenever _______ cried. I came closer to her and hugged her while she cried on my shoulder. I was her hair trying to comfort her. I knew what had to be done.

"___________ do you want to go get some ice-cream?" I asked letting go of our embrace and holding on to her shoulders, trying to see if I can cheer her up.

"But I haven't finished all my homework yet" ____________ said while wiping her tears, her eyes were all swollen from the tears.

"It’s okay you could do them tomorrow" I answered hoping to see a smile on her face. ________ looked most beautiful when she smiled.

“But my eyes are all swollen,” she complained.

“That’s okay you still look beautiful,” I countered, seeing her blush “remember that I’ll be the one treating you anyways. Its free ice-crème now come on,” I stood up from her bed sticking out my hand.

And with that a bright smile formed on her face, she was like the brightest star in the night sky and the brightest star in my eyes.

Your POV

After the ice-cream I felt better but I knew it wasn't the ice-cream that made me feel better, it was the warm feeling of having JaeJoong by my side. He always makes me feel safe and comfort me whenever I'm sad. When we got back to my house JaeJoong stayed with me until I fell asleep. I wasn't really asleep but I wanted JaeJoong to go home and get some rest because he must be tired. So I pretended that I was asleep.

I felt JaeJoong rise to go but before he left. He gave me a peck on my forehead. I felt a weird tingling feeling in my stomach but I ignored it.

And then JaeJoong said "___________ I know what I have to do. Good night and sweet dreams.”

After JaeJoong left I opened my eyes and thought to myself “What did JaeJoong mean when he said I know what I have to do. Oh well I think I was just hearing things,” I felt my eyelids slowly closing and opening smaller and smaller until it was completely closed.

On Monday morning I went to school early because I wanted to get some of my homework done because I had forgotten all about it on last night. The warning bell that tells us that first period is about to start just rang. I had just finished my homework. I looked up at JaeJoong’s seat to find it empty.

“Kim JaeJoong, what happen to you? Why aren’t you here yet? You’re supposed to be the early riser but why aren’t you here yet? Are you sick? But why didn’t you call or test me earlier this morning?” a worried look crept on my face.

The teacher, Mr. Shi came in and started his lecture but I paid no attention to his words. It was as if the words were coming straight towards my ears but then it was l reflected off by the invisible force field that encircled around me.

I look at the clock and noticed that half of first period was already over. I heard the door slide open and look up to find JaeJoong coming in. He had a bruise by the corner of his mouth. I was looking at him for an explaination of why he was late but he avoided my eyes.

JaeJoong POV
 

On Monday morning I was waiting for Kwon JiYoung to come to school. He was the last to arrive to school so I am late to first period. After a while Kwon JiYong saw me and stopped. I stared at him and he did the same. Kwon JiYong began walking again passing the school’s gate.

“We need to talk,” I said staring at his back, as he turned to face me I walked towards him.

“We have nothing to talk about," Kwon JiYong said as he walked away again. I grabbed his shoulder to turn him around and socked him on his face.

"You bastard! If you only wanted to use _____________ then why go out with her in the first place. Why hurt her even more? You should of had just rejected her when she asked you out. Why break up with her now?” I said angrily. Kwon JiYong socked me back and then he held me by the collar of my shirt pushing me against the fence.

"HaHaHa,” Kwon JiYong laughed.

"What’s so funny?" I ask trying to loosen his grip on my shirt, but instead he tightened his gripped causing my shirt to choke me.

“You should be the happiest man in the world right now because now _____________ don't have a boyfriend to get in your way. Dude you've been in love with her way before me and _____________ started dating. Now maybe you might even get some action. HaHaHa," Kwon JiYong let go of me and walked off to his class.

“And now look what you've done I'm late for first period" Kwon JiYong said, but his tone sounded as if he didn’t really care if he was late or not.

I stood their frozen “I have never thought of confessing to _____________ not even once.”

Maybe this is my chance to confess to her. But how could I when I don't even have her full attention. How can I give her all of me when I barely get half of her?" I stood there frozen thinking to my self.

“Hey! You there, get to class!" a security guard said making me run fast to class so I won't get detention.

“JaeJoong, you’re late,” Mr. Shi said.

“Sorry sir, I had woken up late,” I answered bowing to him, as the class laughed.

I notice that ____________ was looking at me for an explanation of why I'm late because I'm the one who always tell her to get to class on time. We sit next to each other but we can't talk because if we do then we'll get into trouble, so ---- passed me a note

“Why are you late?" she wrote.

“Woke up late," I lied.I always make sure that I’m early to school.

“Then what happen to the corner of your mouth?"I touched the corner of my mouth. I never noticed how hard Kwon JiYong had hit me. Then I felt someone poke me on my arm. And I saw that it was_____________ she was pointing to what she had written on the note.

“I tripped while I was running to class"

“why are you lying?"Dang I forgot that ____________ could see right through me. But how come she can’t see that she is making me crazy. She is so clueless.

“I’m telling you the truth"I said not looking _____________ in the eyes.

“Sure whatever, you’re a horrible liar."

DING DONG DING DONG.

 The bell for the end of first period rang. Lucky thing I missed half of first period then I don't have to go through any more of ____________'s interrogating.

 

*This is chapter one hope you like it so far (*-*) CMMT&SUBSCRIBE please&thankyou*