10

Wanted.

Sol POV

  “Ah this thing won’t work” I groaned as I fixed the trigger of my new gun but stopped when ___ came marching down the hall. She slammed her fist into the wall.

 Crack…and that was not her knuckles. She stood there huffing and puffing for moment then..”OWWWW!” She rubbed her fist. “That ‘urt” She mumbled and puffed out her cheeks cutely.
 

  “___?” I heard Seungri call. “I made you foo- AH WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE POOR WALL??!”

 “Ahaha” She rubbed her shoulder. “Mianhae…” She smiled.

 “Ah it’s okay..” Seungri pinched her cheek.

  That girl has some major demons inside her…

You Later that night.

  You looked at your fist…it was purple. Assh I wish I didn’t sock that wall. Oh well…

  You flopped down on the couch and ingnored TOP who had walked in. He silently stood in the hall for a moment and then sighed. “Were going to be right back…we have business to attend to.” He said lowly. “Be careful and don’t hurt yourself”

  “You’re leaving me alone??” You said looking up at him and he nodded.

“Sorry…we need everyone for the mission”

“Alright…good luck”

And with that he left.

“WOOO!” You shouted. “No more weirdo.”

After a few mintues of watching TV things started to get weird feeling. That ere feeling came back…the one you got in the park. Suddenly the lights went out.

  “AHHH!!” You screamed.

  Then you felt something breathing on your neck…”Hello again ____” A voice purred. “Ive missed you”