9

Wanted.

You walked down the hall to TOP’s office.

  Ugh I hate this jerk. I don’t care if he’s amazingly beautiful…no scratch that perfect…ah…WHAT NO!?

 “___?” He called as you opened his door.

 “Hello…TOP”

“____ I told you to call me ‘OPPA’!~” He pinched your cheek.
 

“I don’t want to.” You looked up at him. “You’re not my oppa”

“Aissh ___ your so hurtful” He shook his head. “Something that we have in common.” He smirked.

“YAH! What do you want??” You walked around his office.

“We have to talk about wedding arangments!” He beamed.

“Why do I have to marry you? I’m just ___. No one special.”

“You have no idea who you are ___. Your memory is being processed into a pill form by Dae right now soon you will remember everything and you will love me.” He said seriously.

You will love me…

“I don’t want my memory.” You whispered.

“What?”

“I DON’T WANT MY MEMORY!! I DON’T WANT TO MARRY YOU! AND I FOR SURE DON’T WANT TO LIVE HERE FOR THE REST OF MY ING LIFE!” You screamed at him with tears streaming down your face.

   “YOU WILL GET YOUR MEMORY BACK ___!” He shouted back. “And everything will be back to normal. I let you live your little life now it’s time to get back to who and where you belong to.”

  “I don’t belong to you…”

“Yes you do” He crossed his arms. “I own you. ___.”

“You know what?” You said pointing at him.

“What?”

“YOU !”

GD POV

“YOU !” ___ screamed at TOP. I chuckled softly as I watched the live video surveillance tapes. She was so cute…wait what? She is not cute. She is an evil little girl that is the heiress to the world’s top mafia.

      TOP promised his father that he would marry ___ when she was old enough. And another thing was TOP already developed at crush on the girl they first met.

  This girl was a killing machine at age eight…with her memory back she’ll just turn evil like TOP hyung.

 She would leave behind her sweet innocent self for her mafia blood. I shook my head and shut my laptop. “FML.”