24

Wanted.

 

 

  GD.

  I straightened out my tie in the mirror and took a deep breath. “She’s going to be here any minute”

  Ive never been this nervous in my life…I glanced down at my watch. Ten minutes late! Maybe I should have just rescued her instead of sending stupid Seungri. This is when I pop the question. so she can’t be captured or dead.

   “Helllooo were home!” I heard the idiot’s voice from the grand entrance.

  “What took you!” I shouted as I walked down the stairs.

“We stopped for ice cream!” ___ smiled and lifted her ice cream.

 “Bwoh? Ice cream?? I was worried sick-“

 She shoved her spoon in my mouth.  “I got your favorite!”

 “Seungri, can you give us some privacy?” I shooed him away and wrapped my arms around ____ protectively. I repeatedly kissed her cheek but she seemed to into her ice cream.

    She ate quietly and stared out the window.

 “YAH ___! Why are you ignoring me?”

 “Why couldn’t you rescue me instead of Seungri? Hmmm?”

“Cuz I had stuff to do-“

“Oh so rescuing me was only a small thing in your mind!”

“No that’s not it…He offered to do it. He doesn’t like anyone messing with his noona.”

“Aww Seungri-aissh why did you send him off? I want to hug him now!”

  “Because I wanted to do this” I gently pressed my lips to hers. After a few moments I let go. “Why aren’t you kissing back!”

   “Cuz I’m still mad at you” She crossed her arms.

“___!”  I whined.

“Ji-Yong!” She mimicked me. “What are you five?!”

 “Babe please-“

“Don’t you babe me” She stood up. “Fool you messed up-“

“I LOVE YOU DAMMIT!” I shouted at her and got down on one knee.

Her eyes got as big as plates and looked at me like I was crazy. “What are you doing-“

“___! Marry me please!” I showed her the ring. “___” I whispered softly and took her hand in mine. “I will always protect you and be by your side. I will follow you around like a love sick puppy, I’ll be your shadow. I love you… I’m no longer a prince I’m a king and I want you to be my queen”

 “uh…I don’t know what to say” She looked down at me.

  “Say yes ___”

“Don’t tell me what to do!” She grumbled as she looked at the ring.

  “Stop being stubborn and marry me!”

“How much was this?” She teased.

“More than you’ve made in your life” I smirked and stood up.

  “I love you ramen boy” She beamed and hugged me tightly. She grabbed my face and kissed me.

“So is this a yes?” I smiled widely.

“This” Kiss. “Is” Kiss. “A” Kiss. “Maybe”.

“Whaaa?”

She placed the ring in my hand and smirked. “I’m still mad”

“Oh come on!!”