23

Wanted.

 

You

 “I really don’t want to do this…” You said while admiring your ball gown. “But this dress is so pretty.”

   “Ma’am young master is waiting”

  “Okay…GD please save me now” You whispered as you walked down the stairs. Your eyes got huge when you examined the party. It was gorgeous.

   “Who are all these people…I can’t tell they all have masks on” You thought to yourself.

 People smiled as you walked by and many asked you to dance. But you declined politely and kept walking through the party.

  “My I have this dance” A white masked man asked.

“I’m sorry but I sho-“

“I insist” He grabbed your hand and walked you to the dance floor.

“Look Mr I’m not one for dancing-“

“Shhhh noona” He pressed his finger to your lips. “Just wrap your arms around my neck and I’ll lead”

 “Okay pushy…” You awkwardly placed your arms around his neck like he said.

 You two quietly danced to the delicate and charming music, his arms were so familiar. Ive been carried in them before...up a flight of stairs. 

 “Yah ___~~” You heard Jonghyun call and you turned to see him behind you. “Who’s this?” He grabbed your arm and pulled you away from the white masked man.

  “I’m a knight of the prince” He smiled brightly at you. “And these are my soilders”

A bunch of men came behind him and flashed their guns from under their suits.

“Let’s take this outside” Jonghyun said and everyone nodded.

 

 BOM

 “Are you sure this was a good idea TOP? Jonghyun’s men are all over…” I asked as walked up behind him and looked at his face.

  “Wow…Bom you look amazing” He blinked at me.

  “Gee thanks boss” I blushed and looked down at my dress.

 “Well lets go kidnap ___” He smiled.

“Wait…TOP can I tell you something before we go in?”

“Uh sure what’s up?”

I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU! “You look very handsome tonight”

“Thanks I have to look fresh” He smirked. “Shall we now”

You.

   You watched the two men go off on each other excogitating something. But suddenly Jonghyun pulled a gun out at on the man.

   “Okay that’s it!” You shouted and went between them.

“____! Go back over the-“ You socked Jonghyun right in the face.

“I AM NOT A DOG!” You stepped on his stomach with the tip of your heal poking his stomach. He stopped struggling when he noticed the sharp pain.

  “What’s wrong with you!” He choked out.

“Everything…can borrow that?” You asked the white masked man for his gun.

“Sure but I don’t think shooting him would good for you noona”

“But Seungri I’m not going to shoot him I’m going to do this” You flipped around the gun and hit him on the top of the head. “Night night”

“How’d you know it was me?” Seungri took off his mask as we walked out of the party.

“Cuz you’re the only man that treats me decently” You smiled.

“Well for the exception of GD right?”

“No…he totally ditched me with Jonghyun and sent you to take care of his bidding”

“Yeah true…you still love him though?”

“Of course.”