11

Wanted.

 GD POV

  “YAH! Who’s going to watch ___?” I yelled at TOP.

  “No one the building is safe enough…plus I don’t need you making friends with her” He drove the car.

After a few moments of angry silence my watch started beeping. “BREACH BREACH” It yelled at me. “TURN THE CAR AROUND RIGHT NOW!” I shouted and we skidded back to the building. “Please….___...please be there” I prayed.

  We reached the base and I ran up the stairs.

“GD!!” Everyone shouted. “What’s going on??”

I opened the door to see him standing there by the window holding ___ in his arms.

 “Oh I’ll take care of her” He smiled at us and jumped out the window.

 “____!” TOP finnaly catched on but it was to late.

 He had got her.

“!” I shouted and then walked over to TOP. “THIS IS YOUR IN FAULT!”

 “SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU AND LETS ME KILL HIM!” Seungri shouted and grabbed a gun. “NO ONE ING TOUCHES MY NOONA!” He marched out.

  You

Slowly and surely your vision started to come back. You examined your surroundings. It was a mansion almost like TOP’s but smaller and more modern.

  Ahhh if they want me I’m all they’re this is NICE! Wait no! There the bad guys…rich bad guys.

 “Ah she’s up…” A voice called from the back. “…Go check up on her.”

“NO! She’s scary…do you know who she is???”

  “Just go!” “FIGHTING!”

The door opened slowly and you saw a boy peek his head threw the door. You gave him a dirty look and he jumped.

  “I must have been a major badass before my memory was taken away” You thought and smirked.

  “Uh…” He walked in more to reveal that he was a complete man..a very handsome yet boyish man.

“Hi” He waved and smiled. “Are you feeling alright noona? Thirsty? Hungry?”

 “Why are you treating me so nice? Aren’t you the bad guys?” You scoffed.

“Because you’re really special to leader hyung.”

 “Who is your leader? And who are you?”

“Well I’m Lee Taemin.” He bowed politely. “and you’ll find out who leader is soon enough” He chuckled. “So thirsty? Hungry?”

“Can you take these ropes off please? Maybe replace them with handcuffs if necessary for my restraint”  You smiled and he blushed.
 

Yes I’m cute.

 “Uh I guess you can walk around but you’re not allowed to leave this room” He scratched his head. “Uh let’s get those ropes off.” He bent over and started to untie you.

  “What are you?”

 “SHINee.” He sighed.

“What a gay name…” You whispered to yourself.