Chapter 2 : Being human

A Puppet's Dream

"Oh no wonder." You snapped out of your flashback and mumbled to yourself.

 

You stepped out of the room to see if weather any of the members were in. And they were not. You heaved a sign of relieve thinking that you would not have to hide from them in this room.

 

"Great! I can carry out my plan!"

 

You headed to the door and realize something, you had no money!

 

"Aish chinca, pabo yah." -_-

 

You went back to the bedroom to Sungyeol's bed.

 

"Mianhae Sungyeol oppa, I'll pay you back sometime. kekeke." You giggle and took out his money from where he had hidden it, you were his puppet of course you knew where he put his money.

 

"Gomawo oppa." You look happily at Sungyeol's money that was in your hands and went out of the bedroom.

 

You were about to go out when you look yourself in the mirror and laughed, you look ridiculous! Your T-shirt was so tight and small, like a "tight crop tee", your shorts was a little above your , tight fitted. You were so glad you came back into the bedroom to get some money, if not you would have had weird stares walking out of the dorm looking like that! You laugh at yourself for a moment at how  ridiculous you look and how much you have grown from puppet to human.

 

"I'm so not going out looking like that."

 

You said  after you had cooled down a little laughing, and went to Sungjong's wardrobe to take your clothes since he was the member that was closes to your body size.

 

"Perfect!" You said and grabbed one of his clothing that was dark blue in colour and a little above your knees. You quickly change out of your "crop tee" and put on his shirt. You walked to the door, slipped on Sungyeol's slipper and walked away, finding a nearby supermarket.
 
 

Chapter 2 done! So how was it? Was it too short? Is it okay? I think its shorter then Chapter 1 -_-" Anyway do leave your comments on this chapter, good or bad, all coments are welcome! :D  -Much love xxx

Here's cute Myungsoo for you ^^