Chapter 8: Food again?!

A Puppet's Dream

Your POV:

 

I reached their practice room and placed the food outside the door when I heard some sounds in the room.

 

They are back.

 

I knocked a few times on the door until I heard somebody's footsteps coming nearer and I quickly hid myself.

 

That person who turned out to be Sungyeol looked around and saw there was no one. He was closing the door when he saw the dukbokki on the floor in a plastic bag. He seemed shocked and quickly looked around again and I quickly ducked back into my hiding spot. I looked back and saw that he was gone, along with the food. I smiled and walked away, hoping he would see the memo on the container of the food and went to buy some stuff for my new "home".

 

 

Sungyeol POV:

 

I walked back in with the containers of dukbokki in my hand when I saw a memo sticking on the top container, that reads

 

This is for you and the others! Do eat well! ^^

 

- no. 1 inspirit aka little chef

 

I smiled and folded the memo keeping it in my pocket.

 

 

 

"I'm so hungry, let's just go have dinner without letting manager Hyung know." I heard L said as he lay on the ground.

 

"I'm too tired to even leave. At least we have this." Sunggyu hyung said as he threw a bottle of water to L who caught it and mouthed "Old Gyu" earning a glare from him.

 

I looked at them and chuckled hiding the containers of dukbokki behind me.

 

"Looks like we don't have to leave the dorm for food." I then revealed the containers of dukbokki behind my back.

 

 

"Whoa~ where did you get that?" Sunggyu hyung stared at me wide eye and soon the members was staring at me amazed.

"Magic~" I looked at Sunggyu hyung and smiled.

Sunggyu hyung rolled his small eyes making it seemed like he closed them

 

"Aish whatever." Myungsoo then snatched the food from me and the other members came crowding around him.

 

Soon all the members got their food and Myungsoo handed me one.

 

"You should have bought something better though." Sunggyu looked into the container.

 

"Hyung, if you don't want it give it to me. Stop grumbling." Myungsoo stretch out his hand.

 

"No way dream on. And who said said I was grumbbling." Sunggyu Hyung turn his back to Myungsoo and started eating while Myungsoo just smirked.

 
I'm starting to really like this little chef.
 
 

 Firstly I am SO SORRY for not updating and MIA what a bad author i am /sobs/

 

Thank you all who still supported this story I love you Saranghae~

Do comment and subscribe~! I love all my readers! -Much love xx