Chapter 4: Mysterious Lunch

A Puppet's Dream

Sungyeol POV

 

"Finally! We are free!" I walked out of the practice room with the members, stretching out my arms. We walked back to the dorm just like any other day after practices. But when we enter the dorm, we smelt an aroma of Kimchi and other food but the smell of Kimchi was the strongest.

 
 

"Omo did manager hyung cooked?"  Dongwoo hyung exclaimed with mouth open.

 

*Manager hyung? He is not even back*

I looked around the house and search for Manager hyung but there's no sign of him.

 
 

"Who cares, let's just tuck in, I'm starving." Myungsoo took the chopsticks and reach for the food when Hoya hyung stopped him.

 

"What if there's poison in these food?" Hoya hyung said sarcastically earning a look from Myungsoo.

 

"Don't be stupid. who would know our dorm password?"

 

Soon I nodded my head and agreed with Myungsoo like the how the others agreed and all of us started eating.

 

*But someone must have known our password, manager hyung isn't even in or was he in before? Or did he wanted to surprise us?*

 
 

Your POV

 

"Aish it's so cold." I sat down on the floor and rubbed myself to keep myself warm from the cold weather when I felt a shadow over me,  I slowly looked up fearing it was some gangsters wanting to get me or something, Like in dramas. But I looked up to meet someone whom facial features were way different from what I imagine and expected of a gangster, of course it's not a gangster.

 

"Here, have this." She stretched out and handed me a scarf.

 

I took the scarf and stared at her, recognizing that pretty facial features somewhere before but forgotten where.

 

She must have figured out my expression and spoke up.

 

"We met in the Supermarket this morning, remember?"

 

I was still looking at her with a blur face.

 

"Kimchi? Does it ring any bell in your head?" She points to her head.

 

"Oh! I remembered! Thanks so much for giving me the last pack of Kimchi."

 

I finally recalled who she was.

 

"No problem. Anyway why are you sitting here? I didn't see you around before. Are you new here?"

 

She stared at me waiting for an answer.

 

"Umm I'm waiting for someone, yea I'm new here." I lied about waiting for someone.

 

"Oh do you want me to show you around since I'm free? And I'm MinJae by the way." She smiled and reach out for my hand to shake.

 

"Sure why not! I'm [YN]. " I shook her hand, stood up and started walking with her leading the way of course.

But then she turned back

 

"Are you not going to tell that someone that you are not waiting for him or her anymore?" 

 

*Oh no, I don't have a phone*

I pretended to feel my pockets. 

 

"Here you go, go text her or something." She must have noticed me feeling my pockets and threw me her phone.

I caught it, and pretended to send a text.

 

 


So she's MinJae! The new character in the story! Who will she become in the story? And Sungyeol has the feeling that the lunch was not prepared by their manager! :o What will happen?

Do look forward to the upcoming chapters to find out! Do Comment and Subscribe! :D -Much love xx

Aww Sunggyu feeding Dongwoo! Cuties :3