Chapter 3: Preparing lunch

A Puppet's Dream

"Wow the air in the human world is fresher then in the puppet world!"

You said loud enough for people around you to hear and to conclude it all with weird stares. You quickly put a hand over your mouth, embarrassed.

 
 

"Hmm what should I buy first? Since I'll be cooking Kimchi Jigae , Bibimbap , Ddeokbokki...'' You mumbled to yourself not wanting to attract more weird stares this time.

 

 

You saw that you were reaching the supermarket, and fasten your pace.

 
 

You reach the supermarket, grabbed a basket and the first closest thing you saw was Ddeokbokki. You immediately went to grab a packet. You then quickly move on to take the other ingredients, fearing there's not enough time to cook. You were reaching for the last pack of Kimchi when someone beat you to it and your hands touch.

"Oh..." you quickly pulled back your hands and look up to see a pretty looking girl, staring back at you.

"Here you can have this." She stretch out her hand with the Kimchi on her palm and friendly said.

"Ah..ani-" 

"Kwenchanayo." She cut you off and handed the kimchi to you.

"Kamsahamida." You thanked her and bowed slightly.

She just smiled and walked off.

 

 

You bought all the ingredients and took a quick peek on the nearby clock.

 
You then walked pass a shoe shop, *since its still early and I have some money left* You smiled and walked forward to the shop.
 

*He wouldn't mind right? Or would he?* you bit your lower lip and turn back wanting to walk back to the dorm.

 

*Aish anyway I'll pay back* You turn back and walked in the shoe shop.

 

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~" You bowed at the shop owner as you enter the shoe shop.

 

"Can I help you miss? What kind of shoes would you like?" The short haired shop owner asked politely as she showed you around.

 

"Hmm... shoes that are comfortable and easy to wear." You answered.

 
"Well how about pumps or sneakers?"

 

"Sneakers will do! Do you have any nice and cheap ones?"
 
The shop keeper began to look around and pulled out a box.
"How about this?" The shop keeper took out from the box a sneaker that was grey in colour with pink laces
 
"Omo, it's nice! I'll have these!"
 
The shop keeper smiled and went to get the right size for you, after that you quickly made payment and quickly walked back to the dorm not wanting to get captivated by other shops down the road.

 

 
 

You reached the dorm and sorted things out, pouring all the ingredients out of the bags.

 

 

"Hmm what should I cook first?" You tapped your own chin.

 

 

"Ddeokbokki, Bibimbap, Kimchi Jigae... kimchi Jigae!"

 

 
You quickliy looked for the Ingredients on the messy table you created and got to work. 

 

 
Soon you were almost done,

 

 

"12.40pm. They should be back soon." You wore your new shoes left the dorm to avoid being caught by the manager or any Infinite members.

 

 

 


Who's that girl? Will she be a new charater in the story? Do stay tune to the next chapter :D -Much love xx

Can't wait for Another Me! ;A;