Chapter 1: Human?!

A Puppet's Dream

You woke up from your sleep with a terrible headache "Ouch my head hurts."

You sat up and hit the top bunk bed. "Double ouch."

You then realize something "Wait...why am I so tall?" You then stretch out your arms and legs. "OMGOSH AM I..."

 

Flashback:

"Please puppet master Let me turn into human, I will do anything to be one!"

You've been begging for the same thing over and over for the past few months with hope that the puppet master would agree. Why do you want to be human?

The main reason is to meet Sungyeol and have a conversation with him and another reason to have a taste of the human world. But to your dismay you would always have the same answer from the puppet master.

"No puppets cannot turn into humans, it's forbidden in the puppet world You will never have a good ending if you're one."

And with that the puppet master would disappear even before you could answer him, but this time you took the chance and answered him, almost shouting.

"I know that! You've been telling me the same thing over and over for the pass few months! Please just Let me turn into human! I would do anything for it! I'll face the consequences!"

The puppet master looks at you and shakes he's head "Looks like no one can stop you from becoming a human."

"Okay I'll let you be human." Your face lighted up.

"But on one condition, you have to return back to the puppet world when the time is up, no delaying of time or backing out."

"Okay I promise I will return! How long do I have before I have to turn back into a puppet?"

"I'll give you 1 year. And only 1year. You have to be back in 1 year at 00:00 Sharp, if not you will face the consequences yourself."

"Thank you master! Thank you!!" You bowed continuessly. He then gave you something that looks like a stopwatch but with date, days left and time remainding showing on the screen, more like a countdown timer to you. He then pointed at you.

You look up and saw him shaking his head and walking away, his image slowly fading and disappearing with every step he took. That was the last thing you saw before you out.

 


Hey guys! So how was the first chapter of my first ever fanfic? xD I Hope it was okay for you guys (: Was it too short? Hehe leave your comments and subscribe if you want to be the first few to know when it's going to be updated :D -Much love xxx

Here's Kitty Sungyeol for you ^^