Chapter 3

LOVE

JIYEON'S POV

What is he doing here? I decided to go here for a solitary moment and now, I’m being bothered by this beast. Well he’s a beast, I mean, look at him. His boastful, bigheaded face, egoistical, bigheaded, over confident, haughty, conceited pest! All of those words found in a thesaurus means Kim Yukwon! A man like him needs a pest control team to bug him off. Ugh! My life seeing him every second, every minute, every hour, everyday!!
And now, a stupid girl named Park Jiyeon dared him about their midterm debate tomorrow. How stupid she is. Doesn’t she know that that Mr. BEAST is the BEST among us political science students when it comes to DEBATE? UGH!!! If I will not win, I will get a FAIL to the most grade ever! Our professor’s deal: winner gets 1 which is the highest and loser gets 3.5 a hanging fail grade! No matter how good you are… I’m sorry if you lose you fail!

Its 11:00 in the night and I can’t sleep… I think my head is booting for tomorrow’s debate. Haaay….. I still wonder why that beast is in the cemetery this morning. Is he stalking me? Yeah, maybe he is. He wants to know my every move. Oh, come on Jiyeon wake up, why does he stalk you in the first place? Think Jiyeon, think…. Never mind that pest just take a good sleep and be READY for tomorrow.

U-KWON'S POV

I stretched my limbs while blinking my eyes and having a wide and long yawn. I stood up from my messy bed. Yeah, I’m 21 but I don’t even bother to fix my bed. I just let the maids do it for me. It’s their work and not mine. A silly job for a future lawyer, don’t you think?

I walked straight to my shower and refreshed my self. A new challenge is coming on my way later, the debate. Is it really a challenge? It’s like this water running against my perfectly shaped physique. So easy, especially to Ms. Park, I’ll crush her into pieces later. Watch me. Hahahaha!!! I just took 20 minutes for that refreshing bath. I wrapped my lower body with my white and lavish towel. I faced this mirror beside my closet and looked on my whole for a few times. Oh Kim Yukwon, you perfect beast make all the girls cry and weep! I fit my suits and ready to go.

“Good morning sir, wont you eat some breakfast.” A maid approached me and bowed. I didn’t hassle to look down to her and just made my own way.

“Time doesn’t wait for anyone!” I hope the maids heard that childish quote of mine. I grabbed my car keys and make its clamp go round and round on to my finger, like I’m doing in everything I do most of the time. They just go round and round and when I’m tired of them, I just let them thrown away. Now that you know almost about me, I’ll let you see my everyday world as Kim Yukwon, you’re mine but I’m not yours.

I pass smoothly on corridors heading to my favorite class. It’s the same we’re having our midterm debates. Midterm debate, a melody in my head. I sat down on my seat at the very front of the class area. I just waited for our class to start. In the door way a dorky little stubborn face Park Jiyeon caught my eye. I stood up to greet her, I mean, to annoy her.

“Good morning Ms. Park. I hope you did a good practice and a good deep sleep last night. But bad news, that’s not enough to make me eat my dust.”

I snickered while she rolled her eyes and head her way to her seat. My eyes just followed her and looked at her straight to her eyes. She stuck out her tongue and showed me a dorky angry face. That’s why I really hate her, I don’t like dorks and childish people. I only speak to intelligent and smart looking ones. Well, I know she’s smart. She’s the second best in this class, following me. But her personality is awful… for me. For others she’s perfect and I don’t even see an angle of her being perfect.

“Good morning my dear students. Today is your midterm debate. Your final grade will be based on your performance. Remember our deal?” yeah, of course sir, we remember. I’m sure especially for miss Park. We are the real rivals in this class. There are times that she can beat me but from 1 to 5 only 2. See, that’s the proof that I’m better, way BETTER.

“Our topic will be DEATH PENALTY, A CRIME BEYOND STEEL BARS?” Our professor did a wonderful choice of topic. I eyed on dorky face. She doesn’t even looked nervous or something. Well then, she’s prepared….. I don’t think so. I went to her place while the debate is smoothly starting its way to its peak.

“Hey, cross your fingers now and pray. For you not to get a FAIL.” I whispered into her ear not to disturb the ongoing debate. She slowly turns her back and faced me.

“No need to do that pest. I installed a bugging team in my system now. So I can shoo you away” now she’s serious.

“Really? What kind of bugging team did you installed in your self? Are you sure it can destroy off?” I gave my words an annoying tone for her to realize that I’m annoying her but not to notice that I’m blocking her brain.

“I can read you Mr. Kim; you’re just making me nervous so I can’t cope with our debate later. Don’t you?” shoot… she knew. Well I told you she’s smart but again and again she’s a dork. I let go of her. A real and good lawyer doesn’t make a bad way to make his foe broke. Remember that folks.

I’m so bored with this waiting for our turn… huh. Just wait U-kwon… just wait….