II

Immortal Haze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Amber was six years old, her older brother, Aiden was sent to another island off the east coast of New Zealand. Their parents told them that Aiden, who possessed the power to create force field must go there to better his craft.

Amber was devastated. Aiden was her best friend, her big brother that she relied upon. She didn’t know when she was going to get to see him again, because of that it gave her feeling that a part of her was being torn away.

She remembered crying for days, maybe weeks after Aiden left. She had friends that she could play with but no one was like her brother. They weren’t able to fill the void that Aiden had left in Amber’s heart.

It was when she met Oh Se Hun and Kim Jong In that her feeling of lost started to slowly diminished. She still missed her brother, but whenever she was around the two younger boys, who were both four years old at that time, pulled her out of the melancholy void.

Se Hun and Jong In’s parents both are part of The Council of Seven.

The three of them were inseparable. Amber took on an older sister role with the boys. The boys took on the protective younger brother role; they were fiercely protective of Amber.

◘ ◘

Mrs. Liu watched as her daughter played with the two younger boys. The smile on Amber’s face can light up the entire universe, “When it’s time I just don’t feel like telling her. I don’t want her to lose that smile.”

Mr. Liu wrapped his comforting arm around his wife’s shoulder, “We can’t keep it from her forever. When she’s old enough we have to tell her.”

“What if she hates me because of it?” Mrs. Liu sobbed out the words. “We already lost one child I don’t want to lose Amber too.”

Mr. Liu pulled his wife closer to him. He wanted to reassure her that everything will be fine. He wasn’t sure himself, but he had to believe. “Aiden has been placed in suspension. Once we find a cure for whatever this is that is affect some of The Immortals children we will get him back.”

Unbeknownst to The Immortals population an unknown disease has been claiming the lives of The Immortal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter