[V]

Immortal Haze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Guk wanted to scream; wanted to reach across the table, wrap his hands around his father’s slender neck and steal the air from his lungs. The violent needs – the monster – within always tried to push itself to the surface whenever he is in the presence of his father, the General of the Military Force of the Immortals.

“Do it,” the voice in his head would say. “It would be so easy for you. He wouldn’t see it coming and the pain would go away.”

His father was a hard man. He expected absolute obedience from the men and women of the Military Force, but most of all he expected them from Yong Guk. Yong Guk had acted in accordance with his father order, but there was a time, a time when he was younger and Yong Guk did not comply. The punishment was severed. His father can create a storm and Yong Guk knew how painful the power of lighting can be. He could still smell the singed hair and burned flesh. If it wasn’t for his healing power he would have died.

He learned then not to show weakness, to comply and to wait for the day when he could destroy his father. That was when the voice inside his head appeared, the day he almost died. The monster in his head fuel his anger and hate. The only time the voice become silence is when he’s around Amber. She was the only one that could keep the monster at bay, keeping him from losing his ways. She made him better.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter