I

Immortal Haze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Miraculously, human that were affected by the mysterious plagued awaken the moment the first ray of sunlight appeared on the horizon, following the period of almost a month of darkness. They all appeared to have recovered fully from whatever it was that had placed them into a comatose like state. Nothing was out of the ordinary.

The surviving population moved on, trying their best to rebuild the world that was destroyed. The world had reverted back to the days of old, where electricity and technology did not existed or vasely rare. However, for the time being certain means of transportation were still of use. Gasoline and solar power had become a prize commodity, since it can power various means of transportation that were of use, as well on generators. These items all had expiry date on them, they knew. They used whatever means to bring the surviving population closer together.

Telephones were able to be used – once the generators had been started by using the gasoline – to communicate between any surviving communities and countries.  

Their attention was fully on rebuilding their world. They didn’t paid no mind to the survivors of the plague. To the regular human the survivors were no more different than them. They would realized later that they were wrong.

The first case of Immortals surfaced when a man was saw holding up a large billboard sign, trying to protect his daughter from being crushed by the falling – one ton – billboard sign.

From that moment on these superhuman populations of the world were placed on the map. Little was known about them apart from the fact that each of them had various superhuman abilities. Some of the Immortals’ abilities that were seen by the normal human populations - the Mortals - were, such as, teleportation, superhuman strength, superhuman speed and agility, flight, elemental alteration, force field generation, phasing and many more.

Curious by their powers, the Mortals hunted down the Immortals to study them.

The Immortals, which was now dubbed by the normal human populations, the Mortals, were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter