I Think... I've Fallen For You..

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AHREUM POV

                Oh ! My plan ruin! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!! Now I’m officially over with Hoya oppa!!! What I’ve to do now? GOSH! I must get him what eve it takes!! ~~~~!!! You have to pay for this!!

 

THE NEXT DAY

YOUR POV

                “Where am I?” my heads hurt. “You’re at home now.” I heard my mum says. Suddenly all yesterday incident came into my mind. I start to cry. “omma.. Why didn’t you tell me the actual story? I have killed an innocent guy!!And the worst part is I’ve married to the ! ” I cry harder. She hugs me tighter. “shhhh… sunshine… listen to me. Yes he is the one that you. The reason we hide this because we don’t want you to reject the marriage. I know you will not want to married him if you know he had you.”  She says. “omma! I want to divorce!” I scream while crying. “shhh… don’t says like that. Think of the baby in your tummy. He needs his dad.” My mum says. That makes me cries even louder. Why all this mess comes?!!! Oh god ~ “omma.. What I have to do now? L.Joe oppa is angry at me. Eungee too.. I have nobody now. I’m alone now.”  I sob. “You still have me.” I heard a familiar voice.  Hoya?! I look at him with hatred look. “I still have you? Oh ! You’re the one who ruin everything! You are the one who ruin my life! “I shouted at him. “I’ll leave you two. Please solve this matter rationally. “Mum says and leaves my room. 

                “I’m sorry.” He sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter