CARVING AGAIN?!

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I release myself from his hug. I don’t know what to react because of all these sudden things happened to me. “I’m sorry. Please give me time to think.” I say. I know he is shocked from what I’ve tell him. I cupped his face, “ Hoya-shhi, please give time. Please. I’m still shocked because all of this sudden things. Give me some spaces .If I accept you again, I will call you oppa again. Remember that. If I don’t, please divorce me and go back to Ahreum. I know she really loves you a lot. Now, can you please leave me alone?” I sob.  “But… I can’t live without you. I really love you. Please please forgive me! I beg. “He hugs me again. “Hoya-shhi, please, please understand me.” I release myself and sit at the corner of the bed, not facing him. “Now, please go. I don’t want to see your face.” I sob.

                “okay, I’ll go now. But it doesn’t mean that I’ve give up on you. I will get you back. Remember that. I’ll go now. Please take good care of yourself and our baby.” He kisses my forehead and leaves the room.

                I can’t sleep that night. Arrgh!! I don’t know why but I think I want to eat roasted turkey badly! Am I carving now? I rub my tummy.. baby, do you want to eat roasted turkey? I can feel a kick. My lips curve into a smile. kyaaa… my baby  has grown up a lot!! Yes, I’m 6 month pregnant now. Because of my skinny body, my big tummy doesn’t reveal. I look at the watch, oh crap! Now is 12 midnight! Where will I find the roasted turkey?!

                I walk quickly to my mum room. “omma… I need your help.” I wake her up. “What honey?” she mumbling, half-awake. “omma.. I think I’m carving.” I say. “What?! Carving? Oh God! It’s already midnight dear.” She says. “I know omma. But, I want to eat roasted turkey badly.” I mumble. “WHAT?!! ROASTED TURKEY??!” her eyes widen. I just nodded and lowered my head.” Hmmm...Let me think...” she rubs her chin with her fingers. A few seconds later her lips curve into a smile. “Ahaaaa!! I’ve got an idea!!” she half-scream. “CHINCHA?!” I ask. She nodded.  “Now, you just go to sleep first. When the roasted turkey is ready, I will wake you up.” She says and drags me to my room. “Just sleep okay?” she says and kisses my foreheads. I nodded and close my eyes. TO THE DREAMLAND!!

                I feel someone kissing my forehead. I slowly open my eyes.”What are you doing here?!!” I give him a stern look. “hehe… I come to give this roasted turkey to you. “ he shows me a plastic of food.  Kyaaa!!!! ROASTED TURKEY!!! I dance in my mind. Then I change my voice to a serious voice with a serious face. “Ehmm.. errr… how do know I’m carving roasted turkey?” I ask him. “eo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter