TRUST~!

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Errr…Ahreum-shhi? Come…Come in…” I stammer. She smirks and sits at the sofa. “err.. you wait here.. I’ll call Hoya opp..errr.. Hoya-shii……” I say and quickly walk to upstairs when suddenly she grabs my hand. “Don’t… I want to talk to you… not him.” she says and still smirking. How is wish to pull her face… I hate that smirk! “What? Me…Me? You want to talk to me? “I stammer AGAIN. “ I want to tell you… please be happy with Hoya oppa.” She smiles. I give her are-you-kidding-me look. “ Errr.. neh..” I nod my head. “So... Is your baby is healthy? When is your due date?” she asks while rubbing my tummy. “She’s healthy… my due date maybe end of this month.” It is still awkward to talk to her. “I can’t wait to see Hoya’s junior.” She is still rubbing my belly. I feel really uneasy.

                “Me too. I’m really eager to see our baby.” I say happily while rubbing my big belly. “But I think… I’m more eager that you. I really want to see your baby… I feel like I want to see it now… “She smirks. “ wh..what do you mean?” I ask. “I say I want to see the baby now.” I feel a goose bump. “Err… I think…  I should make you some drinks. I’ll go to the kitchen, please wait here.” I try to runaway.

                “Where you think you’re going?! I’m talking to you?! “She suddenly yells at me grab my hand roughly. “Ouch.. Ahreum-shhi.. It’s hurt!” I say. “You say this hurt?! You’re hurt?! Do you know that I’m damn more hurt than you?! Don’t you know?” she yells at me. “What do you mean?” I ask her. “WHAT?! What do I mean? Oh ! You have stole that damn Lee Ho Won from me!! Do you think I’ll just give up and makes you live happily? Tsshh… you’re totally wrong! You know why I’m here today? I’m here to take back what is mine and makes you suffer for messing with my life!!” she suddenly grabs a knife from her handbag. OH GOD SAFE ME!!!

                “That damn baby is the cause of all this! I want that damn baby to disappear from this earth!” she says while trying to stab me. “Gosh! Ahreum-sshii! What are you trying to do?!! Please..Keep calm…” I try to avoid the knife. Only god knows how my breath suffocates now. I’m really scared! “NO! if I can’t get Hoya, YOU ALSO CAN’T! I hate you!” she tried to stab me for the second time. Luckily I manage to avoid.

                Without hesitating, I quickly scream for help. “OPPA!! OPPA!! HELP ME! OPPA!!” I scream. “! DON’T YOU DARE TO CALL HIM!OR I WILL STAB YOU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter