TRIP!

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1 WEEK LATER.

                After I have been discharge, Hoya become more concern on me.  But one thing make me uncomfortable, THAT AHREUM… after knowing our status, she always with Hoya. Since that incident. She always come to our house and even go to school with us. I’m not jealous, but irritated. Yeah,  that Ahreum always do lovey dovey things with Hoya in front of me. GOSH~!

                “~~~~! Let’s go to school~! Ahreum is here already!” Hoya shouted from downstairs. “ Okay! Okay!! I’m coming!”  I check my uniform at the mirror then run to downstairs. “ yaahh!!! Don’t run! It’s danger!” he says with a concern face. “ Okay.. mianhae. Now let’s go!”I bid goodbye from eomonim and  I walk quickly into his car. I see that Ahreum is sitting in front of the passenger sit next to the driver. “ ugh.. that girl!” I roll my eyes. She just smirk. I enter the car and seat at the back seat.

                “ oppa!! Let’s go!” she hug Hoya and give peck on his cheek. Then he drive the car. That Ahreum is talking with him non-stop and not giving me any chance to talk with him. “ so, I drop you here~! Please walk safely to school!” he drop me at the same place, near the bakery because not wanting anyone to know our status. “ Goodbye, Hoya-shii!” I says and going out of the car. “ walk safely! Arasso?” he ask and I nodded. “ yes, I will.” I smile at him. I can see Ahreum face change. Well, I think she kinnda irritated. I smirk .

                As usual, L.Joe oppa will wait for me at the bakery and we will walk to school together. “ OPPA~!” he smile and wave at me. “ let’s go to school yeobo~!” he interlace his hands with me and walk to school together. As we arrive to school, I see Ahreum and Hoya is flirting. “ Are you okay yeobo? Do don’t look good today.” L.Joe oppa look at me with concern face.i quickly turm my face at him “ erm.. I’m okay. Oppa, I’ll go first!bye Mr Shorty!” I hug him and run into the class.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter