THE COOKING COMPETITION~!

I Hate The Fact That We Are Married (Or Maybe I Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Aheum POV

                Ugh~! That girl! I hate her! Why do we have to meet her? I know that Hoya oppa is jealous right now. I MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS! My lips curve into a smile when an idea pops from my mind! “ ERR…jagiya, I want to buy ice cream… can you give me your wallet? I forgot to bring mine.”I ask him. “ owh, let’s go buy it together!” he drag me. “ oh no! jagiya no! you wait here. I will buy it to you! Now give it to me! Palli! “ he hand in his wallet to me. “ you wait here! I’ll be back! “ I run to the nearby store.  I GET WHAT I WANT NOW! my lips curve into a smile because of satisfactions. 

                I open his wallet and remove all the things inside his wallet. As I expected, I found the ultrasound picture. My heart drop upon seeing the picture. I quickly  take a picture of the ultrasound. Suddenly I found a piece a small paper and I open it. To my surprise, the paper contains their marriage agreement.

OUR AGREEMENT:

This marriage should be secret. Don’t let the school know about this. Do not interfere each other private life. Can go out dating with girlfriend/boyfriend Mind our own business No skinship except in front of the elders  We will divorce after ~~~~ give birth Cannot fall in love with each other.

 I’m really happy with the agreement! But, something is interfering me, why they want to divorce when ~~~~ give birth? Doesn’t Hoya oppa want to take care of his baby? I snap a photo at the paper. Hmmm… If I eliminate that baby, they will divorce faster right? Suddenly my phone vibrated. “ hello” “ Agashi, it’s me. I get all the information that you ask me to find. Actually ~~~~ and Hoya married because his hyung had ~~~~. Hoya takes the responsibility as his hyung  died and now ~~~~ is 2 month pregnant. “ Mr Lee explain. “THANK YOU MR. LEE! I will tell appa to raise up your salary! Okay bye!” I hang up! What a great news!!!!! THE BABY ISN’T HOYA’S!!!! I quickly buy the ice cream and headed to Hoya.

 

~~~~ POV

                “Mr.Shorty~! Thank you for today~!” I peck him on the lips and headed to my room when somebody pull my hands, it’s oppa. “ yeobo~! Please remember that, I love you! I love you yeobo! Please don’t change!” he says. I’m confused. “ what are you talking about yeobo?” I ask him. he hug me and sob. My eyes widen, “Yeobo~! Tell me! What’s wrong with you? “ he hug me tighter and whisper “ please don’t leave me yeobo … please don’t cheat on me.. I trust you!” then he release. “Arasso oppa. I promise.” I wipe his tears and he bid me a goodbye.

                Actually I’m confused with my heart right now. Aaarrghh!!! ~~~~ please don’t think about it! YOUR LOVE IS L.JOE OPPA! REMEMBER THAT! I must sleep now! The baby in my tummy must be tired~!Dear baby, omma loves you a lot, please stay healthy~!Tonight omma have a cooking “battle” !!! ~~~~ HWAITING! =D

AT NIGHT

                “Okay students~! Line up according to your pair! We are going to start the competition!” Mr Jang yell.  I quickly run to Hoya and stay stone beside him.  “ did you bring all the stuff?” he ask. I nod my head vigorously. I heard him chuckling. WHAT’S WRONG WITH THIS GUY?!  “ are you nervous standing beside me?” he ask while chuckling. “ yahh!!! Of course I’m not!” I yell at him.

                “Okay students, you have 1 hour to finish your cooking.. You may sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter