Ramblings.

From the Heart..Kang Shin Woo

The beat ended and all the trainees finished in time to pose with the last step.

“Woot!” “Good job everyone!” “Ah, I’m tired!”

Was chorused as the trainees praised and high-five each other before leaving the dance room.

KiYoon dropped to her bottom after the long dance training. “Aish! This is tough.” she moaned, pulling her feet into a cross-legged position. ‘But I have to remember that I have to keep trying!’ She made a fist and looked up in triumph. “GAMBATTE.”

DongSu, who just entered the room, smirked. “Talking to yourself again?”

KiYoon quickly stood up, wobbling on her feet, and furiously shook her head. “A-ah-aniyo! I was…just,” an embarrassed blush brushed her cheeks as DongSu laughed and handed her a bottle water. “I’m kidding. You’re too cute, you know.”

KiYoon bowed her head holding the bottle tightly. “Mhmm.”

DongSu paused as he swallowed a big gulp. He decided to play around with her. “Ne? So you agree that you’re cute? What a narcissist!”

KiYoon almost dropped her bottle as she waved her hands in denial. “N-no! I didn’t mean-!” DongSu laughed and patted her back. “Kidding! You really need to chill…A LOT. How are you going to face the public with a face like that?”

KiYoon took DongSu’s words literally and faced the mirror wall. Her free hand traveling to her face, brushing her cheeks. “Am I really that unappealing…?” she muttered eyeing the pinkish tint on her face.

DongSu watched this and smacked his palm to his forehead. “This girl!”

InMa-nim burst through the doors waving his arms and calling out KiYoon’s name.

KiYoon and DongSu stepped up to InMa-nim who was now panting with his hands on his knees. “KiYoon ah!” “Yes?” InMa didn’t notice that she was there and stepped back in surprise but he became energetic once again. “I have fantastic news!”

DongSu stared at InMa for a long time. “Did you get a hair transplant?”

InMa’s hands flew to his head instinctively. He tried to hid his receding hairline, though he was only in his thirties. “What? No-”

KiYoon’s hand rose up like she was in classroom. “Did you find the cure for cancer?”

“Well, no, but-”

“There’s a ramyeon restaurant opening nearby?” “No,”

“Is there a drama shooting nearby?” “Uh-”

“A mv shooting?” “Huh-”

“Did the animal crackers DongSu and I threw out in the grass grow into a tree of animal crackers?”

DongSu yet again interrupted InMa. “What kind of question is that KiYoon?” DongSu crossed his arms and sighed. “Of course it wouldn’t. we threw those only days ago, it needs time to grow!” “Oh!” KiYoon gasped and nodded in agreement. “Souka!(I see)”

InMa twitched as he listened on in their conversation. He couldn’t believe how…gullible his youngers were. InMa coughed to get their attention. They didn’t bother to look. He coughed again. KiYoon finally looked at him. “Hm? Do you have a cough InMa-nim?” DongSu also turned his head. “You should go see a doctor before it gets worse,”

InMa was getting frustrated. “Yah! I came here to tell you something!” he yelled, startling them both and KiYoon to hide behind DongSu. DongSu glanced back to the cowering KiYoon then to a burning InMa. “Hey, you didn’t have to yell. We’re right here. Look what you did, hyung. You scared KiYoon.” DongSu’s tone scolded InMa who became flustered.

“I-uh, sorry KiYoon ah.” he said, calming down. Still hiding behind DongSu, KiYoon nodded. “It’s okay, I wasn’t scared! w-was there something you wanted to say?”

InMa cleared his throat. “I just came from a meeting with the CEO,” he paused. “We talked about your recent schedule.”

KiYoon gulped. “And you know what? He said that we should put you on more shows! He’s recognizing your potential, KiYoon ah!”

DongSu and KiYoon glanced at each other with surprised eyes. “BWO?”

“He’s not the only one interested too, netizens are interested in you too! Someone brought up a forum that’s all about you!”

“We’re going to be more aggressive with your promotions and guesting!”

KiYoon wasn’t sure to be terrified or ecstatic. Ecstatic that her dream was coming closer to her reach or terrified -there would be more dance training! But a wide smile made its way on her face.

She brought her hand up “High-five!” InMa reached a hand, only to be ignored as KiYoon slapped hands with DongSu. DongSu smiled, a pretty smile that made KiYoon giggle. “You’re getting there, KiYoon ah.” he ruffled her hair and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, guiding her outside. “Let’s go and celebrate, my treat.” “But when you have more schedules, its your treat next time.”

InMa was left in the room, frozen in a high-five stance. “Hyung, what are you doing? Hurry up. You have to drive us.” 


I havent updated in a long time! It feels good to update :D