Friend.

From the Heart..Kang Shin Woo
KiYoon sat in the waiting room anxiously. She was alone in the room, her co-stars in another room. She wasn't nervous before but since it was announced that her ahjussis won't be able to show, now she is. She would have to be a guest with the one and only, Kim Kibum of Super Junior. KiYoon didn't want to be beside an established celebrity. She was no one compared to him, based on status. He was the lead in the drama and she played his sister. They got along just fine. KiYoon glanced at herself in the mirror. She wore the dress that was sent from Italy, it was beautiful. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?op=5&view=global&subj=83203792549&pid=156007&id=1849861867&oid=83203792549 'Will I ever be able to present myself properly?' She sighed. "Onii-chan~ I wish you were here!" [Some one else's POV] They were told not to leave the A.N.Jell waiting room but they dropped something on the way there. He snuck out when everyone was distracted and slipped out into the hall. Going down the hall he found his cell phone and was about to head back. "Onii-chan~ I wish you were here!" He backtracked and peered into the room. A girl sat alone, pouting. He didn't recognize her if she was a guest. The girl was cute, and wore a very nice dress. It clashed with her upset face. "I need someone to talk to!" she muttered, looking around. She looked right at him, and pointed. "YAH." [Back to KiYoon] The boy she saw jumped and knocked into the door. KiYoon smiled and waved. "Annyeong haseyo!!" he looked scared but waved. He seemed a bit too short to be a male, and a little...girly. But it didn't matter at all. In Japan its pretty common, especially in Harajuku~ She held the boy's hand and smiled. "I'm Sazaki KiYoon, please be my company?" she tilted her head to the side cutely. KiYoon tried to keep it cool, using him to distract her. The boy bowed. "I'm Go Mi Nam." KiYoon blinked. 'Sounds familiar...' "Let's sit!" They sat on opposite couches. "Are you a guest here, Mi Nam-ah?" she asked excitedly. He shook his head. "Not me, but the-my hyungs are." "Chincha, why not you too? Who are your hyungs?" Mi Nam blinked. "Do, do you not know who I am?" KiYoon shook her head. "A.N. Jell." now that made sense! KiYoon clapped her hands loudly, startling Mi Nam. "Sou ka! Sou ka!" she beamed at Mi Nam. "Mianhae~ now I know where I heard your name." The night before KiYoon decided to look up A.N. Jell. Her laptop was lagging a lot so the pictures took too long to show. "Aish~ I wanna see~" she sighed and just read the info on their official website. "Jeremy, Shin Woo, Tae Kyung," a huge smile made it on her face. "And new member Go Mi Nam...araso!" KiYoon held out her hand to the timid Mi Nam. "Let's be friends?"