It's You.

From the Heart..Kang Shin Woo

KiYoon's smile widened as the boys made their way to the couches, sitting behind her, on a diagonal. The boys greeted the guests politely but didn't seem to notice her yet she didn't mind. She just sat back to listen in.

The hosts seemed quite enthusiastic about their appearence and bombarded them with questions concerning their music and what not, other guests commenting here and there.

 

They trio answered the questions calmy, full of smiles. Until they asked about the new member. "So how's it living with Go Mi Nam?" the other host nodded their head, adding, "He's been the hype of rumors and antis recently, hasn't he?" the boys became awkwardly quiet, with the exception of the blond. Although he was smiling, it didn't make the atmosphere change at all. None of the other guests said anything this time, all were quiet, wanting to hear them speak. "Ah," he chuckled and rubbed his hands together, glancing at his hyungs. "Go Mi Nam..."

KiYoon knew they really wanted to avoid going in that direction. But she didn't know what to do. Kibum glanced at her quickly and subtly leaned near her, whispering a few words of encouragement before turning to A.N.Jell's drummer.

 

Jeremy scratched his head, at a loss for words. It didn't even help that his hyungs kept quiet either. "Its not...he's...a," "A really nice person,"

The whole studio turned their attention to the seemingly forgotten girl at the far end of the stage. Staring at the one who just spoke up.

KiYoon could feel the stares, they were making her itch. 'Calm down, calm down. Deep breaths.' She took small breaths, smiling at everyone there. 'Just act it out, this is nothing! Just be happy girl and everything will run smoothly~'

 

With her mental prep talk, she failed to notice the three pairs of eyes that scrutinized her the most among everyone there.

KiYoon turned to face the Hosts who just gaped at her, and smiled cutely. "A while ago, I had met Go Mi Nam. I'm not exactly aware of any rumors but," she looked at the audience with a grin. "He's really nice. I was in need of someone to talk to and he agreed to listen." she nodded to herself before continuing. "It was cool,"

"Yah!"

Everyone's attention returned to the drummer who had shot up from his seat. KiYoon was most alarmed, and stared with wide eyes. 'Did I say something wrong?'

Jeremy looked down at KiYoon, who felt like shrinking under his stare. "I..." he trailed off, then smiled widely. "You're that girl from the mall!"
 

"......."

"........."


"......................."



"EH?"

The whole studio echoed with that one sound, coming not only from the audience but the hosts and other guests too. 

 

 

KiYoon merely blinked as Jeremy turned to one of his hyungs. "Shin Woo Hyung! Remember the girl that liked my shoes?!" some of the guests laughed causing the hosts to laugh. Shin Woo nodded, looking at KiYoon. "I know," he smiled at her. "Nice to see you again." 

 

 

The hosts finally caught on and jumped right on in. "Ah, so you all met before? How about you Tae Kyung-sshi? You're awfully quiet." Tae Kyung sat in his seat, arms crossed and pursing his lips. KiYoon smiled. 'Same old nii-san.' Tae Kyung glanced over to the Hosts and huffed. "Yes I did." he replied curtly.

This caught the attention of all the people on stage. Jeremy, stared at his Hyung, then down to a smiling KiYoon. "Hyung, you never said you met her!" he was awed. Tae Kyung shrugged. The Hosts turned to KiYoon. "How did you meet Tae Kyung?" Tae Kyung's eyes widened as he motioned for her not to speak. This made everyone else curious. KiYoon was oblivious to him as she began her story. "This also happened at the mall," she started catching their attention. "There was this huge crowd of people so I wanted to see what was happening. Turns out it was Tae Kyung-sshi surrounded by fans," she laughed and bowed to the crowd. "Mian, the next part may be offensive," the Hosts told her to continue. "The fans were pretty rowdy and I thought Tae Kyung-sshi was getting uncomfortable so I thought I should've helped." KiYoon giggled and patted Kibum on the shoulder. "So I called out, 'Is that Kibum, Yesung, and Donghae from Super Junior?!' and they left him alone."
 

 

They all laughed out to his dismay. Kibum was laughing too, showing off his dazzling smile. "You used me?" he joked. KiYoon bowed quickly. "Sorry!" she gave a shy smile and rubbed her hands together. "-sorry, sorry, sorry~" she imitated 'Sorry, Sorry' making everyone laugh again. KiYoon forced a smile. 'Why'd I do that? Embarrassing blush'
 


The rest of the program went on. Now KiYoon was included more, much to her surprise. And it was mostly between her and A.N.Jell, input and comments as asked by the Hosts. Near the end of the show A.N.Jell performed live for the studio. The other guests ended up singing along to the song happily.

"You did well today, KiYoon." Kibum congratulated. KiYoon bowed. "I'm not so sure, Kibum-sshi." KiYoon looked down to the floor. "I actually feel like a fool," Kibum patted her head. "Its fine, you're on your way to the top. Take care of yourself,"