Fangirls.

From the Heart..Kang Shin Woo
KiYoon walked alongside InMa-nim and DongSu in the same shopping district she was at days before. She was wearing a pink shirt-dress that ended just above the knee with a white tank top underneath. White leggings and pink converse on her feet. A pink and white head band tied the whole look together, a very cute look. InMa wasn't wearing a suit this time, a sweater over a T-shirt and jeans. DongSu wore a white wife beater with a black drape-esque vest over, exposing his delicious arms and ripped skinny jeans. KiYoon and DongSu were catching people's attention. The pair looked like they just came from a photo shoot, which they did. KiYoon didn't notice the stares, instead trying to remember the way to the shop the blond boy told her about, making (adorable)thinking faces DongSu on the other hand wasn't even paying attention and made quick strides to catch up with KiYoon with his long legs. InMa was left ignored in the back fumbling with a schedule book. "Ne, DongSu," KiYoon paused. "Why did we come here again?" DongSu shrugged his shoulders. "I don't really remember..." his eyes drifted from the people he caught staring at him to InMa walking into a store they passed. "Oh! InMa-sshi needed to pick up an order." "Ah, araso. Would you mind aiding him? I want to quickly check somewhere." DongSu nodded in agreement. "I'll call you." KiYoon finally felt the stares, shivering from the many pairs of eyes on her. She waved to DongSu and sped walked down the way. Loosing the stares she giggled nervously. 'Now that was odd...' She was literally knocked to her senses when she bumped into a wall. Looking up she was facing a person's back, make that people's backs. A crowd of people were huddled together. KiYoon found herself in front of the store, but looked back to the girls. She got curious. "Ooh! Its Oppa! Oppa?!" the crowd of girls yelled out, camera flashes going off. KiYoon couldn't see the male, but she knew he must've felt uncomfortable, especially with her earlier experience. 'What can I do?' Eyes wide, KiYoon pointed to the second level of the area. "YAH! Is that KiBum, Yesung and Donghae of Super Junior up there?!" all heads shot up and squeals erupted like an active volcano. Feet resounded off the walls as the group went for the escalators. KiYoon watched in awe as the huge crowd and then some disappeared upstairs. "Thank you." she giggled turning to look at the person. "Its no problem," she blinked. "Oh, its you!?"