"I want the snails"

The Bubbles and Me -.-

"Teuki ... why it had to be a French restaurant?" Whined Kangin, who was over-supported entirely by its Speißekarte. "Yes. McDonalds would have done, "" We can not always eat fast food, "interjected Teuki.
"I know at least what-what" Kyu looked unhappy in his card.
"What are Eh ... eh-es .... ..... car--gooots?" "These are snails." I grinned.
"SNAILS?", Kyu roared through the whole restaurant. He promptly received a blow on the head. "Kyu, not so loud, you need not order it, yes," bleated the leader.
"No, the dwarf gets the frog legs," said Siwon amused.
"I want to get out of here," Heechul said tearfully, who was already green in the face. "I am sick ....!"," You will survive it! "Eeteuk just said. "Have you already decided?", "I'll take the leg!" Grinned Siwon, Heechul if only to annoy. 
"You are so disgusting!" Then he saw the waiter approached him and waved wildly. "Hey you, .. thereeeee!" The waiter came up to them. "Bonsoir, what can I do for you?" He asked in stilted French accent. "Do you have burgers and fries with thick ketchup and mayo?" Said Kyu. "Pardon?" Asked the waiter who did not understand what he meant . "BURGER," said Kyu abundantly clear and painted the word wild gesticulating. The waiter raised his eyebrows and Kyuhyun was probably insane when he also tried to represent ketchup in pantomime.
Shindong smiled broadly while Kyu slowly despairing at the obtuseness of the waiter.
Yesung was laughing, then turned to the waiter and explained to him in perfect French what Kyu wanted.
"You can speak French?", I asked. Yesung noticed only now that he had outed himself. "Uh ... yeah ... that was a bit of time at school ..." he waved his hand and turned back to the waiter. "Vous avez comprondu" "Oui oui! Je l'apports tout de suite "and he shook it. "How suite?I don't want to live here, I want some to eat you freak, "said Kyu behind the waiter. I could speak a little French and had to laugh at Kyuhyun's consternation. The waiter came back because he had remembered that he had received no other orders. "What's nu with my burger?" Bluffed the youngest of the band.
The waiter ignored him and turned to the others. "Qu'est-ce que vous voulez manger Messiorsdames" "I want the snails!" Siwon said, giggling. The waiter looked at him quizzically. "Um ... Escargots?" He smiled proudly and took the waiter then unnoticed by Eeteuk ran itself. "But after the burger, yes?", "Siwon not strangle him," warned the leader.
Siwon let the waiter go again, took the air and slowly but surely harbored a strong hatred of the Korean Espanol group.
After everyone had finally ordered, he left only to happy to our table.
20 minutes later he brought the food.
Siwon felt at the sight of his snails now have a very slight disgust and pushed it away from him. Yesung began to eat really well captured in an oblique view of Ryeowook and fell back into his old Yesung-Messy-eating role. "Are you somehow schizophrenic?" Grinned Wookie. "It's unfathomable I tell you," grinned Yesung.
Kyuhyun bit into his burger. "Is this Gork Gork ..." he shook his arms "Krkrkr ..." he grunted like a pig "Oor muuuuuuuh" he asked the waiter. The felt pretty ripped before, but politely replied. "C'est le cochon de ..." "cocoon? WORM? EEEEEWWWWWWW "screamed and pushed the plate from the table.
"Kyu" Leeteuk looked at him angrily.
Meanwhile, Siwon tried but once a snail speared with a fork, but lost the battle. The snail fluschte of plate and the waiter slammed against his face. "Oops ..." he said innocently, grinning.
I put her hands to her face. The waiter looked at Siwon toxic and took off with a black eye.
Hangeng watched the waiter of the bar before waddling up and down. "Somehow, the gays ..." he stated. "If you stare at him as he comes right back in shakes," warned
Kibum.
The waiter noticed hangeng view and went back to the table. "Too late ..." sighed Siwon and took the fight against his screw up again. The waiter looked at the guys, waiting for any statement. Kyuhyun felt observed. "Is what?" He being y to the waiter. "Pardon?" Said the. "Get lost!" Said the youngest of him. The waiter looked at him verpeilt. Yesung took to heart and told the waiter friendly in French, that they had no desire and that he should go. The waiter went sour and irritated again.
"Oh damn!" Met hevor Siwon and watched a snail, which had declared its independence, was flying through the restaurant and the updo a lady arrived at the next table.
Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Donghae Siwon followed glance and laughed out loud when the lady turned to shock and wondered what had hit them. Eunhyuk indicated a broad smile on her hairstyle. She reached into her hair and screamed out loud as she d wobbly "something in it.
Siwon waved to her smirking and glanced off a dirty look from a leader who had not noticed until now what happened. "What?" Siwon asked, "Was not well targeted," he laughed. "We fly out of here yet ..." Eeteuk sighed and watched as the waiter rushed the woman screaming for help.
"Madame!" Madame! " Ryeowook turned to the waiter when he came over to their table a leg. The stumbled, fell and landed on Shindong, who pushed him a reflex rather rudely away from you and the waiter went to the ground. Wookie stifled his laughter as now but not necessarily wanted to fly out.
"Shindong," snarled Teuki, stood up and grabbed the waiter for him to draw on its feet. He touched him unhappy by accident. "Monsieur," continued the waiter indignantly. Teuki looked at him horrified: "! I want to ... I do not ... uh ... pardon ever n'ai pas volu" "travaille pas pendant" said the waiter decided he looked the Leader " mais après ... "He gently Teuki the arm that opened his eyes. Ryeowook was laughing in front of chair. The others laughed. "No! Non, non, non ... je ne suis pas ... uh ... uh ... what the hell is gay? Explain "tried Leeteuk. "Gay ..." grinned the waiter, who knew the word well and winked at him. "Oui ... je suis aussi!" Yesung Shindong looked on, grinning, and began to sing. "Allons enfant de la patrie! Le jour de gloire est arrivée! "The agreed with a laugh. "No! Nothing French conquest, "Eeteuk said, horrified.
All others were singing now too loud. "You guys are nasty!" I said and went to Teuki to save him. The waiter looked at me. "Uh ..." he looked at me. "Je ne sius pas ... mais pour vous bi ... hmm oui Je pense Je peux faire une expection ... "he grinned." Whaaat? "continued to Teuki. Kyu also turned to the waiter too acidic, because even without the French that he could very well understood that the anbaggerte me.
"Non merci ..." I felt pretty disgusted. "Non," said the waiter disappointed. "Ne pas d'une à trois partouze? Pauvre petit garcon ... ! "Kibum laughed.
The leader looked at Kibum angry.
"You know what threesomes means in French?" "Sure ... I needed during my exchanges smirked France quite often the ...!"." So against our group is better than none at ...!" laughed Yesung. "My food is cold," complained Shindong.
"So I am already sure that we go now!" I said.
"Yes, just get out of here!" Agreed Teuki. The boys stood up. "Attendez-vous!" Held at the waiter Teuki. "Écoutez! Moi et ma Souer, nous ne pas volous Chouchen avec toi, tu Chochon ert! "Roared at him angrily. The waiter looked at him shocked. "Non ... mais ... mais ... la facture ...!" He waved his account. Eeteuk was bright red. I took Teukis wallet and paid the bill while the other guys are laughing death, even though they understood nothing, but there were always more fun when the leader was ashamed.
"Tell me,  where is Heechul?" I asked as we stood outside the restaurant and Teukis face again decolorized.
"He's still gone to restaurants with clean ... right?" "Uh ... he did not want to go to the bathroom ...?" Kyu said. "That was two hours ...!" Stated Sungmin. "" I know a well ... but since I have not seen him ... "" Kyuhyun said. "Perhaps we should look in the toilets ...", "I'm not in there," said Teuki panic.
"I go on ..." "Yesung said, grinning.

"Cinderella?" Yesung said when he was on the toilet "inside Are you here?", "Jaaaa ...!", was a desperate response from the Kabine.Heechul had over two hours trying to open the locking of clamping, was clearly too weak for that. "I'm locked up here! The door will no longer, "said.
"Then stop climbing over it," "Am I a monkey or what?" Heechul pouted.
"Also, I've tried ... but the pants are too tight!", "Take hold of it," Heechul paused. "Did I also ... but I do not come in shorts over it," he admitted. Kibum entered the toilet. "And is he here?", "Jupp in there ... and he comes out no longer," Yesung pointed to the cabin door. "What counts most occur only door ..."
"If he can not easily climb over?", "Could he have ... but he is incapable," "Not at all true," complained Heechul. "I'm not unfit ... it's just impossible!"
"Yeah ..." "Is so! And now FINALLY GET ME HERE OUT", "Do not get excited ... I do already!" Yesung said and stood in Ramm postions. "Heechul? Go as far back as possible! Kibum? On three!"
Also Kibum and Heechul stood in Rammpostition squeezed against the back wall. "So ... 1 ... 2 ... 3!" Yesung and Kibum threw himself against the door, they gave way and the two landet toHeechul's feet. "FREEDOM!" Roared the hopped pleased over the two and ran out of the toilet. "I'm free I'm free! Freedom!" he yelled as he ran through the restaurant.
The waiter looked at him . "Uh ... LIBERTÈE! LIBERTÈE" Heechul yelled now in French. "Oui Vive la revolution!" yelled the waiter, who felt addressed.
Kibum and Yesung came into the restaurant, caught a Heechul, dragged him outside and were packed directly from Teuki and stuffed into the van. "Never again eat French ..." was the weak as he drove home. "Never ... never again!"