Cabios

The Bubbles and Me -.-

At some point you stop fighting and begin to live again

Flashback
(2 days ago) 

I rolled irritated eyes. 
"One more time, Signore, I'm on it no desire to see myself on TV or to be besieged by people I do not know. This is completely pointless and I'm claustrophobic Besides others,"
I said provoked a slow.
"But Sara because he has quite really would be your big chance ...-"," In Korea, Juliette.
What should I do there? My home is here in Madrid. Over there I know that no bad, "I turned to my best friend.
"But you could finally get over there and Cristian start a new life, the way you always wanted to. Road from your family of Cristian and your job. Sara Please do it for me,"
now I knew I could not tell me you put everything back.
I noddet. "Well, fine. I'm going to read the contract again and then tomorrow they say modest," I told the oversized hobbit.

Flashback End

Now I was sitting at the airport and made a crappy Juliette wailing in the arms, the
I still spit at my new sweater.
"If so, be good July. I will not know from the world." I tried to calm her and her back soothingly.
"You're right , but  promise to visit me once you have the time right?"
I nodded.
"Signora Sanchez ? We go now," came (as the guy said again) to us.
One last time I took her in his arms and disappeared into the Gate4.

14 (!) Hours later


I was hardly out of the airport was blowing warm air meet.
"Come. One of her new roommate would have to be there to pick us up"
Say what?
"Roommate?" I asked irritated. "Yes. We had found no accommodation for them at such short notice. Because they have offered that they be allowed to take them. Do not worry they are very friendly and charming."
"If they say that." He nodded.
"Ahh, there he is, already," and pointed behind me.
Curious, I turned around ......