Should it just be all an act, or what?

TWINS

~Stella's POV

Siwon held my hand and left, until we reached the end of the hallway.

"Is it true, all the things you read?" He asked and pushed me to the wall.

"Yeah, of course, I saw it with my own eyes," I lied.

I kissed him on the lips and Siwon kissed me back. I heard someone gasp. Siwon cut off the kiss and saw Yoona.

"Siwon-oppa, please forgive me. I really love you, and Ryeowook, Sooyoung, and Yuri. They really are my true friends. And I love Yuri, as a sister." Yoona said as she forced Siwon to forgive her.

"Aniyo! Now can you please leave us alone." Siwon demanded and left as he brought me with him.

"I only noticed now that I really like you, you're beautiful and caring. You care about me, you don't keep secrets like that." Siwon lied and hugged me. "And now, I think I like you more than her." Siwon lied again.

"O..O..O..ppa." I said and hugged him back, Yoona looked like she was jealous following our way.

Now I know, I must not forgive the only person in my heart that ruined my reputation, and everything else. Yoona I'm not going to change you, you're the only one for me, even if you like Taecyeon, I must not feel bad and continue loving you like I thought since we were kids this was the one I felt, but I asked Tiffany to be my girlfriend, and now you're telling me about a revenge, I only asked her as my girlfriend because I wanted to see how you will feel but what did you do after we broke up? you cheated on me? Siwon thought as he continued hugging me.

~Siwon's POV

I stopped hugging her and noticed that I think she's also beautiful like Yoona, her eyes, lips, kissable lips, she's white as snow, I like her. But why am I thinking of this? Isn't this supposed to be a lie? I should think I'm just getting revenge all over and over again.

"Siwon-oppa. Is there a problem?" She asked. And there it goes again her beautiful voice, it's melody to my ears.

"None. Just thinking if I should forgive her." I said as she glared at me.

"Hmph. I don't like you anymore." She said.

"Hey it's not like that, Stella. You're cute when you do that." I accidentally said that.

She blushed slightly and I just grinned. Leeteuk-hyung went near me and whispered, "What are you doing? I thought you hated her?"

"I HAVE NO IDEA." I whispered to his ear, he just looked at me and went back to Taeyeon. We were already in the canteen and we continued walking. Stella was still there beside me and I bumped Yoona.

"Watch where you're going." She said. I gave her a death glare and continued walking, we sat on the chair. While eating, I kept on looking at Yoona, I thought the act was over but no! I just can't take it.

"Stella, would you like to go on a date later," I asked Stella and she blushed.

"I would like to." She said. But why am I feeling different, I thought, I would be happy but no! happy's not yet in my vocabulary.

In the date...

Stella was there and she was quiet.

"Stella, would you like to be my girl?" I asked.

"Ok, that's good." She smiled. I think she feels guilty for breaking Yoona and I. After, I dropped her home. She was still in the car.

"Siwon-oppa, Saranghaeyo." She said. I was quiet as I opened my door and got out, I opened her out and led her out. Her umma opened the door and smiled. I let her in and walked to my car.

"Siwon!" Her umma called.

"Neh?" I asked.

"There's a curfew in this time, you could stay here for the night. Or would you like to sleep in your car?" She asked.

"Are there more rooms?" I asked.

"You can stay in Stella's room." She said. I smiled.

"It's fine." I walked in the house and Stella led me to her room.

Her room was big, but only one big bed. Her room was pink and there was a closet, dressing room. And a lot more of girls stuff, but no sofa.

"Where could I sleep?" I asked.

"Here," She pointed out to her bed.

Her bed? But it's ok. She's my girlfriend by the way. I removed my shoes and lied down on her bed, she lied down also.

After the night...

"Siwon-oppa, I made you breakfast." She said as she gave me a tray with a plate and pancakes.

"Thanks but I have to get going." I said.

I stood up but she put her finger on my lips.

"You have to eat before you go." She said.

I sighed and said, "Araso, but be sure I'll go home after, ok?" I asked.

"Neh." She said.

I ate the food and went back home.