Can't believe it..

TWINS

Sooyoung stared at the blank sky.... She kept imagining Ryeowook's face there with her, but then Beige butts in her imagination. 

"HEY!!!" Beige suddenly butts in. "WHAT UP??" She asked as Sooyoung felt completely annoyed and turned to face her.

"WHAT'S UP???? Well, nothing." Just wanted to say how annoying you are. Sooyoung thought as Ryeowook entered the scene. Sooyoung felt more annoyed with Beige. Why does she keep bugging me? Sooyoung thought.

"Well... Got to go. Siwon's calling me!!" Sooyoung lied as if she doesn't want to see Ryeowook with Beige. Sooyoung walked through the parking lot and found a BEIGE car. Sooyoung looked at the plate number and it says: HOT869.. 

She checked the car and saw Beige's pictures.

ARGHH...

Sooyoung went to her own BMW car and drove to the streets. She found her brother with Yoona in the street walking sweetly.

I wish I had someone to do something like that to me. Yoona's lucky Siwon had something on her, Siwon's really a nice boy. Sooyoung thought.

Good thing her car was tinted, so that they will not see her sad driving her car. She drove faster and guards saw her. 

"MISS!!! MISS!!!" The police called out. Sooyoung stopped at the side of the road and all the police catched her. 

"MWO??!" Sooyoung asked and went out of her car.

"Look at that sign!!!" They said and pointed out at the sign 60 Kph ONLY.

"Ok... SO WHAT?" She asked. 

The police felt weird about her.

"Sir, there's a girl here who's super weird." One police said.

"Ok... I'll go there. Where are you?" The man in the radio asked.

The police sighed. 

After a few minutes, a car stopped by in front of them.

This car looks familiar. Sooyoung thought.

Hankyung went out.

"HA-HA-HA-HANK-KYUNG???!!!!!!!" Sooyoung said with a mad tone.

"SOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG??!!!!!" Hankyung surprisingly said. 

Sooyoung grunted and said, "I thought you left for a reason." 

"It's true Soo..." He said.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" She said, went to her car and drove away.

She reached her house and grunted and groaned.

HANKYUNG!!