fake ♦NEWS♦

TWINS

~Siwon's POV

I went home quickly, it's like I want to go back, but it's different, it's not like I want her. It's like, I want revenge. Sooyoung quickly went in the room and saw me sitting on the bed.

"Siwon, so, why didn't you go home?" She asked.

"Oh, there was curfew, I had to stay in Stella's home for the night." I said.

"Aaahh.. Well, see you in school." She went out of the room and went to school. Can it be? The feelings I can feel when I saw her. I quickly got up and went to the mall, It's still early and school's not starting until 9 am.

***

~Yoona's POV

I was walking around the campus looking for Siwon. I heard music from the music room and saw Stella there she was crying in happiness while a person was holding her hand. What could be happening? I checked who was beside her, it was Siwon he was holding a ringand kneeling down on the floor. What the?! This couldn't be happening right now! I cried and ran away from the music room when I bumped to Taecyeon-oppa.

"Yoona. What happened?" He asked. I didn't answer but instead I ran away far from him. He's not the one for me! Siwon-oppa is! I suddenly fainted.

After a few minutes...

I woke up and saw Taecyeon-oppa sitting beside my bed. He was not crying but he was saying something, "Yoona, I really love you, If you don't, it's ok. As long as your happy with your beloved one." He said. I opened my eyes and saw people surrounding me, even the teachers are.

"Is she ok?" One of the teachers said. I was in the clinic. The faces was smiling at me. I searched for Siwon and saw none. No Siwon. No sign of him.

"She's just alright but, you have to take her home for some rest." The doctor said.

"Good thing you're alright Yoona. You have to go home and take a rest first. You have worked hard in this school." The teacher said and smiled.

"Neh." I smiled. I sat on the bed and smiled at the teachers, "I guess I'll go home now." I smiled. I opened the door but the teacher stopped me first.

"Wait, Yoona. Be sure to eat first. And Siwon and Stella, well they're not in the school grounds til' November 11." The teaher said.

"Neh." I smiled at them. I called my driver to fetch me from school. I went to the school gate and said that I was sent home. I saw my driver and went inside.

"Ma'm, are we going staright to your house?" The driver asked.

"Aniyo, please go to the seafood restaurant, I have to eat." I said.

"Araso." He said and drove to the seafood restaurant. I looked for a seat and saw Stella and Siwon enter the restaurant. I quickly got my bag and went out of the restaurant. I walked past them and went to the car.

"Ma'm, why didn't you eat?"

"I'll just eat at home."

"Araso." He drove home and I ate Lunch there.

***

~Siwon's POV

"Siwon-oppa, you know.. About Yoona, she isn't smart at getting guys like you." Stella said.

"Can we please have silence?" I asked angrily becuse she was talking about Yoona, I still love her.

"But I'm your future wife."

"Neh, I know."

We ate until I fetched her to her house. I saw a newspaper on the floor. I picked up the newspaper and saw the news,

CHOI SIWON AND KIM STELLA, ONE NIGHT STAND IN THE SAME BED AND SAME BEDROOM.

How did they know about this? There was even a part when they were interviewing her?

Reporters: So Kim Stella, is it true about your marriage with Choi Siwon?

Stella: Neh, And he loves me as much as I do.

Reporters: How sweet

I didn't continue reading because I hated lies. But I have to continue my mission.

November 11

I was there in the Church because of our wedding ceremony. I was just there waiting for Stella to appear. There the music started, ♪ten ten ten nen ten ten ten ten ten ten nen ten ten nen♪ Stella's face appeared as she walked in the aisle. The flowergirls threw rose petals. And I'm not happy. Why am I not happy? This is my wedding. Stella was there already and she put her arm on mine. She was very happy. But then..... I let go of her arm.

"Siwon-oppa." Stella said as she forced her hand on my arm.

"Sorry but.." I ran out of the Church. I ran to my house and went to my room.