♥PROBLEM♥

TWINS

~Sooyoung's POV

I was walking around the school and saw Hankyung, and saw him next to his locker.

"Hankyung." I smiled as I walked to him and waved 'hello'

"Sooyoung, can we talk privately?" He asked in so-sorry look. 

"Neh, what's it about?" I asked.

"Just go here." He led me to a bench.

He didn't seem to be happy, I really think I don't have to listen to this story.

"It's bad to say but.... We're done." He said.

"Wae?!" I asked shocked.

"I was forced by my parents to do this but.... I did it, I'll move in America so that means... No Us." He said, I just stared at him and didn't say anything. Hahahahah. This way I'll break up with her and... be with my very first love, but it's true I'll move to America, and... NO US! Hankyung thought while he pretended to be sad.

"Bu-bu-bu-bu-but, you said, I'll be yours soon and you engaged to me. That was my treasur---"

"I know. But this is for my parents, I sacrificed so much so that I could be with you but nothing even happened." He cut me off.

"I will miss you Hankyung." I hugged her.

"I will miss you too." He smiled and hugged me back, tears were falling from my eyes. 

"Good bye, I have to get going. I have to go home." He pretended as he walked away.

I was still crying on the bench trying to forget about him. Hankyung is not yours anymore! I'm sure you'll find another one.

"You Choi Sooyoung?" A guy walked to me and smiled. I looked at him and smiled back. "Hey I know you, I'm Ryeowook, Choi Siwon's friend. Right your his twin sister?"

"Neh." I smiled and wiped away my tears.

"Are you crying?" He asked.

"Aniyo. Just got something in my eye." I wiped away my tears. "I know you too. Right, your the one who's the smartest in class. You live in.. Uhh.. my village, right?"

"Are you sure you're not crying, eh? and Neh." He smiled and wiped away my tears.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." He smiled and shaked my hand.

He's so cute and he has this killer eyes that's easy to fall in love with. Wait! Why am I thinking of this? Hankyung's theonly one for me. Not him!

"You can visit me sometime." He smiled and gave me a paper for me to see his address.

"Gomawo." I smiled and received the paper. It has his address.

"Wait. This is the house next to ours."

"Cool."


~Siwon's POV

I was walking alone when I saw Sooyoung she was with a guy, a familiar guy. Uhh--- Sungmin? I mean Ryeowook.

"Wookie!" I called out.

"Oh it's you Siwon. Just having a chat with your twin." He smiled.

"Stop saying 'twin'. I hate that word." I said punching ryeowook's arm softly.

"Actually I like people saying that." Sooyoung joked.

"Sooyoung."

"I was joking."

"I hate you."

"Joking, do you know the word 'joke'?" She asked.

"Hey twins, I mean Siwon and Sooyoung, stop fighting."

"We're not." Sooyoung looked at Ryeowook.

"What do you call that."

I looked at Sooyoung's hand and it was raised up in the air. With her fist closed.

"Mianhe." She put down her hand.

Yoona came in and then Sooyoung said, "1 2 3"

"Yoong." I smiled and walked to Yoona.

"Hey oppa. I have to go eat Lunch later but I think all my friends are eating together and I'm alone, can you come with me?" Yoona asked and showed me a puppy face.

"Neh. That's good." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

In the class...

The teacher walked in the room and smiled.

"Good Morning students, I would like you to meet Kim Stella." The teacher smiled and showed a girl that's pretty but Yoona's prettier.

This is stella so you can see her face...

  

The new girl stopped beside me and whispered, "Hey hottie." Yoona sent me a death glare and didn't seem to be happy. This new girl is a total pabo can't she see I have a girlfriend already! 

 

After classes...

I looked for Yoona in the canteen and she was there eating with Sooyoung and Ryeowook. She looks very happy while sitting there. I walked to them and smiled. 

"Come on. Let's buy something to eat. I'm hungry." Ryeowook smiled.

We went straight buying food in the canteen. 

After buying food...

I walked out of the buying thingy-thingy. And noticed that our seat was taken already, it's taken by that new girl that very foolish and selfish girl!

"That's our seat!" Sooyoung said trying to punch her.

"No we took it first, and you left so we got it. Right girls?" Stella said as she looked in a disgusted look.

"Neh," The girls said.

"There are vacant seats there, you could seat there." She smiled.

I noticed that there were only three seats.

"Siwon can sit next to us." She smiled.

Yoona sat next to a guy and the name is, Taecyeon. Why are there people like this? I wish no one can come between us. I started eating and I didn't notice that there were food on my chin.

"You have something on your chin." She said and wiped it with a tissue. I realized that Yoona was staring at us.

"Stella, just stay away from my life and just don't ruin everything. By the way, I have a girlfriend." I walked away and saw Yoona rolling her eyes.