Back home

TWINS

 

 




 

No One's POV

Yoona and Siwon was walking in the hallway and saw the  Bulletin.

NEWS FOR ALL

After YoonWon became a couple, people liked them. Kim Stella wasn't well known and she wants to be one of the queenkas again, she lost all her fans and they went to YoonWon. Kim Stella then posted in the bulletin of her helping the poor, sick, and dying. In the articles. She said that she was very concerned about the poor, sick, and dying. Then all people were amazed by her work, Kim Stella decided to have a makeover and cut her hair changed her hair to blonde, put on make up, and became ier. Guys suddenly noticed her, except for Siwon, Siwon always loved Yoona. Siwon wanted to make sure no one will come between them until one day......

Yoona was surprised to read the news and they walked away. A girl went to them and smiled, her name is Yuri, Yoona's younger sister.

"Unnie, I'm home from America!" The girl called going to Yoona.

"Yuri" Yoona hugged her,

"Who is she? Siwon asked as he scanned her face.

"My sister," Yoona smiled.

"Who is he?" Yuri asked.

"My Boyfriend, Siwon." Yoona said.

"Oh Hey Siwon-oppa, I'm Yuri unnie's dongsaeng."

"Annyeong Haseyo Im Yuri." Siwon smiled.

Yuri smiled as she shaked Siwon's hand.. She stopped shaking his hand and and just stayed at her place, she noticed someone go in.

"Who is she?" Yuri asked, as she stared at Kim Stella walk.

"Her?" Yoona pointed to Kim Stella.

"Kim Stella." Siwon said.

"Bye Yuri, have to get going." Yoona smiled at Yuri and continued walking. She was holding her diary she was talking with Siwon so she dropped it on the floor, with her other notebook for the assignent, both of them look alike.

"Unnie." Yuri called.

Yoona faced back to see why her dongsaeng called her. Her dongsaeng left as soon as possible. She didn't even notice that her unnie didn't get her diary because she didn't notice why. Kim Stella was walking in the hallway and saw 2 notebooks on the floor.

"Loser." She whipered and picked it up. She noticed that it was Im Yoona's notebook. She grinned like she wants to do something. She continued walking then the bell ran all the students ran to their classes. Kim Stella sat on her seat.

~Yoona's POV

Kim Stella sat on her seat and I sat on my seat. Kim Stella was looking at me, smiling evily.

"Ok, class. Where are your assignments?" The teacher asked. I checked my bag and saw no notebooks. I noticed that a while ago I was holding it. I might have dropped it.

"Mrs. Kim, Im Yoona dropped her assignment on the floor and I picked it up. Maybe it would be good if I read it in front of the class, she told me I'm a good reader." Stella stood up from her seat. She got my diary from her table and I didn't notice. Stella walked to the front and opened up the diary, she was smiling.

"Today, this is the first day in school, I bumped into a boy. I asked him, "What is your name?" Kim Stella didn't seem to like the name so she stopped reading and thought for a while. She looked at Taecyeon-oppa and smiled. "Taecyeon." She continued. I really like him, he looks really handsome" Stella said, Stella added in the story, "I even like him more than Siwon-oppa. More handsome, more beautiful, better. And most of all, I think I love him now. And you know my friends Ryeowook and Sooyoung, most of all Yuri, I hate them like 'Ugh'. I hate them." Stella continued and Siwon glared at me. And now Taecyeon was smiling like a fool. I was no tearing up, she's ruining everything. The teacher saw me tearing up. The teacher rang the bell. She interchanged some of the things I wrote, I didn't even write that.

"Ok, Stella. Would you please stop for the day, I think you're hurting her now."

"Araso, Mrs. Kim," She just smiled and went back to her seat.

We all went out of the classroom. Siwon, Sooyoung, and Ryeowook glared at me. Siwon grabbed me to the wall.

"We're over."

"See ya." Stella passed by and gave me my two notebooks. and Siwon held Stella's hand.