Chapter 3

SQUARE

 

 Kei ended up paying for everyone’s ice creams and that surely isn’t healthy for his wallet . Daiki had THREE rounds of ice cream while Keito and Kim had TWO, tripling his supposedly payment and making them spend two more hours in the ice cream shop.

 

 See guys, this is exactly what happens when you don’t check on who’s following you before going on a *cough* DATE *cough* with someone, you end up treating your friends. And in Kei Inoo’s  situation, you end up spending your allowance for the entire week.

 

 And so minna, let’s all learn from that.

 

 ~.~.~.~

 

 Now the four of them were walking home already under when they happened to chance upon a dog in the middle of the street. A GROWLING dog.

 

 “Ne Inuu-chan, why don’t you go talk to this nice fellow right here?” Daiki nudged Kei on the arm as he spoke with a shrill small voice that might as well have belonged to a cockroach than from a penguin.

 

 “D-demo…that’s a GREAT DANE right there..” Kei said, indeed, he was also cowering in fear . Just who in the world wouldn’t be scared of THIS PARTICULAR KIND of dog right? With its sharp teeth, almost watering mouth, the fierce look on its eyes…and not to mention that it might even be bigger than Kei if it stood up, who could possibly shove this dog away?

 

 “Are you guys REALLY guys?!? You’re the ones who shouldn’t be afraid here you know…” Kim gripped Keito’s arm as he was the nearest guy to her right. Despite the situation, this action was still noticed by Kei, seeing the scene from the corner of his left eye.

 

 Wanting to show off to his beloved Kim, Kei took several brave steps forward. “Hey you nice LITTLE fellow… if you’re ever so kind will you pl—”

 

 “RRRRRRRAAAARRFFF!!!”

 

 “GYYYAAAHHH!! RUUUUUNNN!!!” Kei led the others in running as he screamed, which pretty much made him look like the leader of the TERRIFIED version of the Fantastic Four on the run. This is totally not cool…especially when you’re trying to show off in front of the person you’re in love with. EPIC FAIL.

 

 “RRRRRRRRR~~RAARF~~” the dog barked as it ran after our four legendary heroes. It closed in on them with terrifying speed. Four yards away..three..two yards…

 

 “Come here!” Kei said as he took Kim’s hand and dragged her as they turned left. They kept on running and running until they reached the place of who-knows-where. It’s just then that it dawned on them…where are Daiki and Keito??

 

 WHERE DID THEY FREAKING GO?? THEY FREAKING DON’T KNOW THIS PLACE!!

 

“Where are they? They aren’t anywhere here!” Kim said, as if it wasn’t obvious yet that the two of them were the only ones in this DARK place. It was really dark indeed. They both knew that it’s still early, maybe it’s only 7pm, but heck.. there aren’t any light posts visible from where they were standing!

 

 Kim turned around and made a small gulping sound. “Kei? Where are you?” she asked as she bit her lower lip, trying not to make anymore noises that could possibly attract......entities.

 

 “I’m here, I’m here…” Kei said, patting the air in front of him as he wandered blindly in the place, trying to find walls. Instead, he ended up patting Kim’s face.

 

 “Baka, that’s my nose.” Kim shoved his hand as she gave off a sigh of relief. “Ne, do you have any idea where we are now?”

 

 “I’m afraid I don’t know where we are but I’m sure we’re still near civiliza—”

 

 “HYAAA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY YARD?! WHO SENT YOU HERE?!” an old lady just stepped out from nowhere, whacking Kei in the head with a broomstick while her own head was strapped with a headlight. “NOBODY STEPS ON MY PRECIOUS GRASS!!”

 

                                                                                    >>CHAPTER END<<