oo6

My Sweetest Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    First day of school was over. Finally! I thought it wouldn't be over. And now here I am waiting at the school gate who looked like a pre-schooler waiting to fetch by her guardian. Heck, it was my first day and I need time to know the routes and transportation I need to take. Or maybe I'll just walk, it won't be that far, right?

     I was leaning on a post as I watched the students with their friends going home or maybe hang out for a bit before going home. I hope I have friends like them who I can hang out. To be honest I don’t want to be a total loner in school but I can’t get myself to talk to someone first. I don’t know what to say first. The girls said I should try to but I was just being... me. I may have a loud attitude however deep within I can easily flustered, especially when people look at me in the eyes.

     Me being shy and who doesn’t open up easily with other people. I wasn’t like this before. Was I? I do remember that I know how to socialized well with other people when I was out of this country. Hence when the tragic accident happened, I feel like I don’t know myself at all and the fact that Jessica knows me better than myself.

     Letting a sigh escaped from my mouth, two toddlers ran passed me. A boy and a girl. The girl was chasing the little boy who was teasing her because she can't catch him. A smile formed in my lips as watched them both having fun.

     Recalling the past, way before mom and I went abroad, I have a playmate, aside from my brothers, I was playing with someone. It was a boy.

      A memory suddenly flashed in my mind as I reminisce the past.

     We were at a place, a hill to be specific. Surrounded by grass and flowers. Trees, that their leaves dancing with the cool breeze of the late afternoon. We were sitting on the grass watching the beautiful scenery infront of us. We watched how the sun sets.

     But whats more beautiful gaze was his face. Picturing his face in my mind- he has black hair as the color of coal, fair skin, pearly whites and those eyes-

     'Whats the color of his eyes again?'

     I suddenly felt a splitting headache when I was trying to visualize the color of his eyes. My breathing became rapid, gasping for air. I held on the post beside me as I calm myself. 'Not again.' This kept on happening to me every time when I'm deep thoughts and I hate it. Nevertheless it rarely happens. 

     I felt a hand held my shoulder. "Are you okay miss?" A gentle voice asked. I can't visualize his face since my vision was getting blurry. Yet his voice sounds familiar to me. Before I can answer his question my surroundings went black.

 

* * *

 

      As you opened your eyes, you were in cozy yet familiar room. The place you were current staying in. Abruptly sitting up you felt like something knocked your head making your eyes shut from the sudden pain.

     "Hey, don't force yourself." She heard it again. That gentle voice. Blinking your eyes to adjust, you turned to the person next to you. You stared at the person next to you before you let out a scream, making the stranger cover your mouth. "Shh. They might hear you." You mumbling something. "What?" You tried to removed his hand that was covering your mouth. When he realized it he removed it. "Oh sorry."

     You gasped some air once he removed his hand. "Who are you and what are you doing in my room?!" You pointed your finger at the latter.

     He only chuckled and held your finger before putting it down. "My name is Jinyoung. Odd you don't remember my face."

     You stared at him, dumbfounded, remembering who ye is. 'Where did I encountered this guy. I must say, he looks like a nice guy with his soft features' Then it hit you, "Oh you're the-"

     "Bingo" he grinned at you, making his eyes turns to crescent moons. Even though he wasn't sure what you were about to say, he just guessed that he saw you frequently in the cafe.

     "What are you doing here in my room?!" You repeated. "And the last time I checked, we're not even that close. I only talked to you once or... twice." You were not sure how many times you had talked to him but you were still creeped out since he was in your room.

     Before he can explained himself furthermore the door of your room opened revealing two ladies. Tiffany's expressions were filled with worriedness while Jessica was the entire opposite.

     "Care to explain what happened to you?" The ice princess landed her eyes at your weak figure.

     "Don't be so hard on her, Sica. I'm sure she didn't intended to collapse." Tiffany sat beside you, patting your head to make you comfortable. "By the way, this is Jinyoung he was the one who helped you to get here."

     "It was a good timing that they arrived on time to fetch you or else, I might send you to the hospital. Or might as well, bring you home with me instead." Even though he was being playful at his last sentence its still made your cheeks get tinted

     "Don't want to be rude, can you two leave us alone for a minute. I want to talk to this girl." Jessica crossed her arms. Tiffany and Jinyoung obliged and left the room, leaving the two of you. The ice princess turned to you however this time, her facial expression was different. This time her facial expression was different from earlier. Concerned was written all over her face. "Tell what happened to you. How did you ended up in Jinyoung's arms?"

     "Maybe I'm just stressed, thats all." Shrugging your shoulders with a smile. It was not a pure lie since you feel stressed.

     "I hate it when you smile like that."

     "What did I do now?" You playfully pout at her.

     Heaving a sigh he sat next to you before tucking your hair in your ears. "Men says, its okay not to smile whenever you're not happy at all. Sometimes its good to show what you truly feel."

     Blinking your eyes at her, wondering what she meant. "Meaning?"

     "Meaning, stop pretending you are okay even though you are not."

     "Am I that readable?" You stared at the blanket you were gripping, with a smile on your lips. Hence you both know that it was a fake one.

     "Not for everyone. However for me, you are. Since I know you longer than the others." A soft motherly smile lingered. "Tell me, whats stressing you out?"

     "Everything" you mumbled. It was half true since you were worried on every circumstances that will happen in the near future.

     "I did tell you before that go with the flow right?" You nodded. "If your Mr.Lee finds you then let him explain his side. I'm sure he has valid reasons and your mom won't be telling you to go back to your family."

     "I guess you are right, Miss Jung."

     A soft chuckled escaped from her lips. Amused by the way you called her. "It won't be easy, I know. But we are here to help you out. In the mean time try to be occupied with some other things hmm?" You nodded once again. "Before you go down, drink the tablet and wash up. The girls wants to see you." Patting your head before she exited the room.

     Staring blankly at the space in front of you, you thought about some other things to divert your mind on what happened earlier. Yet its useless. Its not common to feel a painful headache when you are stress. It wasn't because when you are stressed, you feel the painful headache slowly erupting and not like a lighting that struck your head within a second.

     Shaking your thoughts off from your head, preventing for another lighting headache, you went to get the medicine tablet placed on your table and gulp it down with the water.

     "Yeah maybe I shouldn't ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter