oo3

My Sweetest Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

oo3

 

               A month has passed and I’m starting to get to used of the places around me. My tongue is getting used to talking in Korean. Though when I get nervous, words still comes out weird to hear. Jessica was in her shop checking some lists that I don’t know. Sooyoung was in the kitchen and Sunny was in the counter with Taeyeon.

Sipping my iced café late, I watched the people passed by. I was enjoying my free time since there aren’t any customers coming in but later on this will be pack. A sigh escaped from my lips as I stirred my drink with my straw, wondering how’s the people I was with back states especially the doctor who had helped us a lot. I didn’t get the chance to say a proper goodbye to her when I left, I’m sure she’s worried about me. Though I sent her an email last week but I haven’t check it if she have replied me. Yes, I still have my laptop but not my phone. Why? Simple, I lost my phone when the accident happened and I didn’t bother to replace it by buying a new one till now.

That doctor kept us when we stayed at Canada (I did tell you we travel from place to place. Don’t me why because I don’t know either) and my mom worked there as a staff nurse at her hospital. She treated as like her own family and I’m very thankful to that person. My mom and I didn’t felt alone because of her. Of course we made other friends but we are more close to her. She hired my mom, she gave us a place to stay and she always asked us if we needed something. She helped us a lot. I must check my mail later for replies.

Hearing the bell of the store, I stood up from my seat and bowed at the customers who came in. “Welcome” I greeted with a smile. I look up to the customer. It was a teenage boy who’s still in his uniform. He was wearing a white short sleeves polo with a navy blue necktie around his neck. I think he’s a highschooler. He seems younger than me, with those facial features of his. Cat eyes, tall but slim nose and thin lips. But why is he here in this hour?

He smiled in return before walking to the counter to take his order. I got my empty glass before going to the kitchen.

“Why are you still out? Don’t you have classes?” I heard Sunny asked when I passed them. “Are you perhaps, skipping your classes?”

“No” I heard the guy said. “Actually noona, I’m with Han and he wanted to grab some caffeine before going to school. We’re running late.” He chuckled, not worrying about being late for school. I can hear them at the kitchen and they seem know each other.

“Jae ah, can you wrap these and give to Min.” Sooyoung hand me two orders of iced Americano. I put the drinks in a paperbag and went out.

“Here’s your order sir” I handed his order before smiling at him.

“Oh. A new worker?” he asked before getting the brownbag in my hold.

Taeyeon patted my head and smiled to the latter. “Oh this is Zoe- Jaerin. Lee Jaerin. A new family member of ours.”

“Hello, nice to meet you” he offered a handshake which I shyly accepted. “My name is Min-“ before he can finish his introduction we heard the sound of horn. “Ah, I forgot about him. We should get going.” He bowed and we heard the horn of a car again. “Tss. That guy is so impatient.” He muttered making Sunny and Taeyeon chuckled from his statement.

“Go, you two are also late for school” Taeyeon said.

The guy bowed at the ladies beside me before turning to me. “Nice to meet you Jaerin. Till we meet again.” He showed me a toothy grin before exiting the cafe.

When the guy is out I turned to the two ladies. “Who?”

“He’s one of our models.” Taeyeon said and I nodded my head. “You’ll meet the others next time since there will be a new set of apparel.”

“By the way” it was Sooyung who just came out from the kitchen with a try of freshly baked cookies. “Aren’t you going to school this year? What year are you in this year?”

Oh yeah, school has already started last month and here I am forgetting about it. We all know that education is very important for you to have a better future and my mother always tell me that. But heck, I don’t know any schools that I can enter as a scholarship students nor any names school around here. Sure I see students passing by wearing different kinds of uniform but that’s it. One more thing is that I don’t remember how the school curriculum works in this country. Did I even enter school when I was staying here? Ugh, I don’t want to remember either, it will only give me a headache.

I was about to open my mouth to answer my plans when someone drop a parcel in front of us. It was Jessica.

“I heard you girls talking about her getting to school and the answer is, she will.” I stared at her, puzzled on what she was saying. “Here are your new of uniform that Yoona ordered last week and you’ll starting to go to school next week.” She continued.

Yoona came out from the shop with a smile. “Don’t worry Jae, I entered you as a scholar student. So you don’t have to think about the expenses. Hence you need to maintain your grades and other stuf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter