oo4

My Sweetest Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Looking at the mirror, there I see a plain girl wearing a school uniform. Trying to fix my ribbon, someone came in my room. It was no other than Jessica Jung. She walked towards me and tied my ribbon neatly.

“Do I really have to go to school?” I asked with a pout.

“Of course, silly. After this you’ll be in college.” She said while fixing the crinkled part of my uniform.

My eyes then shifted to the patch on my left chest. Han Lee Multi Arts High School. I searched about some articles about this school. Its one of the prestigious and popular school around Seoul. I’m pretty sure rich and talented kids goes to this school. Not to mention the owner...

“Are you nervous?” I looked at my reflection once again and gave Jessica a nod. “Don’t be. I know you’ll be fine. If you’re scared that will find you there, don’t be. You’re not the only Lee Jaerin around Seoul.”

“Its not that. I don’t care if my family find me. Its just...” I pursed my lips. “I never been into school here in Korea. At least thats what I remember and I know that western schools are different from here.”

Jessica pinched my cheeks making me groan in pain. “Listen, you’ll do fine. You’ll blend in just like the other students. People there are nice people there. My sister went there for two years and it she seems happy about that school.” She encouraged me. “And you are Lee Jaerin. The girl who is brave enough to face anything. The daughter of the owner-“

I covered for her to continue what she was about to say. “I get. I get.” I rolled my eyes. I got my bag from the bed and walk out of my little home. Not forgetting to lock it before we go down. (There are two ways to get into my house. There’s a stair from the outside that leads the little veranda and from Jessica’s shop.)

“Look who’s going to school” Sunny cooed. I playfully roll my eyes at her.

“Its your first day and your hair is like that?” Hyoyeon sudden pops behind me. Where did she even came from? “Come lets style that hair of yours.”

She pulled me down to sit down on the couch. “But I’m fine with this hairstyle.”

Hyoyeon started to combs my hair. “Fine? Girl, we need to show that beautiful face of yours.” I look at Jessica to seek some help but she just smirked at me went to the counter to look at her clothing list. Heaving a sigh, I let Hyoyeon styled my hair.

 

***

 

              The ride was fifteen minutes away from cafe. Yoona parked her car outside of the school. We got off to the car and walk inside. The students were looking at us or maybe they were looking at this lady walking beside me. She has the beauty that can’t be missed by eyes of people. (Thats what Jaerin thought. The student were also looking at her.)

Yoona accompanied me to the principal’s office to get my other things like books, time table, a map and my gym uniform. The principal, Mr. Kim was in his 50’s, his hair has some white, his skin shows a bit scene of aging, nevertheless his nice man. Yoona seems to know the principal because they discussed some other things which I don’t have any idea.

“Welcome, to Han Le Multi Arts High School, Lee Jaerin.” He stood up from his seat and spread his arms wide. “I hope you’ll be happy staying here.” I smiled and bowed at him before saying thank you.

After talking to the principal Yoona and I went outside of the office. She hug me, wishing me goodluck on my first day before bidding goodbye.

I walked down the hallway, tracing the map for my locker is. Honestly, this map is not helping me at all. I could ask some students for help but then again, my shyness side is kicking in. Plus I need to have an eye contact while talking them because it will be rude if I didn’t right. So I choose the latter and find my on way. These books I’m carrying aren’t helping at all.

Students are looking at me as I walked passed. Probably because I look like a lost lamb or maybe the way I look.

“Hey cutie” I heard one of the boys whistled. I look at him to confirm if I was the one he was referring to and I was right. He winked at me. He just freakin’ winked at me! I semi-glared at the guy and look for the restroom instead.

I went inside of the ladies restroom when I spot one. I placed the books on the sink and stared at my reflection. I have this cold eyes again. A girl who came out from a cubicle look at me and I return the gaze but mine was colder. I felt her stiffen and hurriedly went out.

Sigh. One more reason why I hide my eyes, half of everyone are scared when I look at them. I don’t mean to glare at them, its just when I’m not in the mood, my eyes are turning into daggers. Yet in reality, I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter