oo5

My Sweetest Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

oo3

 

               Half of the day is already over, just few more hours and I can get out of this rowdy place. The guy on my side is kept on glaring at me. I know it because I can see his glaring eyes from my peripheral sight and I can feel his intense stare. Not that I care though.

When the bell rang, students started to get out of homeroom cell and made their way to buy their lunch or meet up with their other friends and such. Not wanting to squeeze myself in the sea of students, I stayed in my chair and waited until the hallway is empty.

I grab my wallet and went outside. There are few students who were still in the corridor but at least I didn’t had to struggle to go to the cafeteria. Still meter away yet I can already hear the loudness of the students inside of the cafeteria. When I entered the room the students are rowdy as usual. Not that rowdy, noisy yes. They’re louder this time around since they are no teachers to scold them. Its our free time. I hate places like this. Can’t they just eat peaceful?

Queuing, I stared at the food they serve. To be honest, I don’t know the names of the meals they serve. That’s right folks, I don’t get out much. I didn’t have the chance to roam around and try the traditional foods here in Korea. Why? That’s because I only get out when I had accompany one of the girls.  Even when I go to the grocery, Jessica is with me. One more thing is, I’m too lazy to go out. I’m still scared to get lost (or to be found. Psh. As if).

“Aren’t you going to buy something?” Someone poked my shoulder. I know that voice. 'Please, not him.' I mentally prayed. I heard the guy scoffed. “Are you just going to stare? There people who are in line!” He started to raise his voice.

I keep telling myself to not turn around and ignore the guy. “Excuse me, I’ll have banana milk and that sandwich please.” I smiled at the cafeteria lady as I said my order. This will do to fill my stomach. Will half of it or more like quarter of it.

After getting my order and paying. I turn around and to my surprise Lu Han is still there. I blankly stared at the guy and tried to get pass him. Unfortunately he blocked my way. ‘What does this boy wants now?’

“May I help you with something?” I boredly asked him yet at the same not I tried not to say it in a rude way. As always I didn’t look at him in the eyes. I can feel his intense eyes boring a hole in my head. Not that I’m affected of him. Lu Han just stared at me with those cold doe eyes of his. Is he waiting for me to say something else? I sigh, “No? Will if you excuse me. I need to go.” I changed my voice in a cold manner and walk passed him, not forgetting to purposely bumping to his shoulder.

When I was out of the room, I just notice that it became quieter than before. Yet I can still hear some whispers and murmurs. Shrugging my shoulders I continue my walk and find some place I can peacefully stay and have my lunch. More like a snack.

 

               I was sitting on a wooden bench beside of a tree, at back of the school where the soccer field can be seen. I watch the soccer players, who are girls, as I take a bite of my sandwich. I was about to stay at the library but food and drinks are not allowed inside. Good thing I found place that is peaceful to stay.

Plugging the earphones in my ears and played a random song, I made my way to the cafeteria to buy something to eat. Yes, I have a new phone. Jessica lends me her old one since she bought a latest phone last Friday. Its a good thing I still have my old memory card, I can listen to my old music that I had downloaded, see the old photos I took and some of my old files.

I was enjoying my nirvana when someone stood in front of me. Trailing my eyes from her rubber shoes to her face. She has pale skin, kind features and tall figure. She was wearing a jersey uniform and was holding a soccer ball. A player?

“Hi” she smiled at me sweetly hence I only blankly stared at her. “Your the transfer student right?” I only gave her a nod. “I’m Choi Jinri . But people call me Sulli.” She smiled, showing her pearly white. I’m still awe to her beauty. “By the way I witness your conversation with our dear Lu Han earlier. You sure are brave to ignore him, talk back to him and not to mention bumping your shoulder.” She chuckled.

“Uh. Thanks?” I don’t know what else to stay. “There’s nothing to be afraid. Beside he deserve it for being rude to me.” She only stared at me. Did I stutter does my Korean sounds bad? Setting aside of my thoughts about my accent. I gasped. “Is he your friend?”

“Actually, yes.” She chuckled, no hint of being offended when I talk bad things about her friend.

“Oh” I mumbled. “I’m still not taking it back what I said even you say it to him.”

“You’re different” she suddenly laughed. “I think we’ll get along. Don’t worry I won’t tell it to him.” She winked and I a smile tug on the corner of my lips. She was about to say something when we heard a whistle. We turn to the field and couch was calling the girl. “I guess I’ll see you later in class, Jaerin. Bye chingu!” She waved. I watched her ran towards her coach and teammates.

 

* * *

 

             Checking my time table, I made sure that I was standing at the right door whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter