Chapter 17

Close to You

When Sooyoung ran to the bathroom, Sunny was hot on her heels running after her . She watched Sooyoung kneel and throw up all of the contents in her stomach. Sunny's rubbed her girlfriend's back and put Sooyoung's hair up.

When Sooyoung was finished, she flushed the toilet and Sunny gave her a glass of water to rinse Sooyoung's mouth. Sooyoung was deep in thought when Sunny knew something was wrong."Babe, is something wrong?Are you okay?"Sunny kneeled before her girlfriend and felt her forehead.

Being brought to reality, Sooyoung smiled weakly and responded," I think its just a stomach flu or something,yeobo."Sooyoung lied through her teeth, she didn't want to lie to her. Another thought came up in Sooyoung's mind,

Why didn't appa or umma tell me at the hospital?

Shaking her thoughts off,Sooyoung smiled,"Now let's get back to my movie!" She picked Sunny bridal style and lead her to the living room.

Sooyoung wanted to get these thoughts off her mind and she hoped that Sunny and her friends will distract her from them.

 

..

 

"Why is Emma Watson so y?"Sooyoung whispered to herself and Sunny heard her. "What?"Sunny got up from Sooyoung's hold and demanded for Sooyoung to answer."What did you say?" They were currently watching "Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire" they were currently in Yule Ball scene and Hermoine was descending down the stairs.

Sooyoung was scared, she should of kept it herself. "What? I didn't say anything,yeobo." Sunny was currently staring her girlfriend down , both of her arms entrapping the taller girl on the couch.

"I clearly heard that you said Emma Watson was y!"Sunny yelled at her shikshin girlfriend.

"She isn't y as you,bae!"Sooyoung purred into Sunny's ear. Sunny was turning red and felt flushed, with the position that their in made the couple feel hot.

"I can show you y."Sunny whispered.

Sunny straddled Sooyoung and kissed her hungrily. Sooyoung herself was surprised and was taken back by Sunny's actions. Giving in,Sooyoung kissed Sunny back.Sunny's hands were wrapped around Sooyoung's graceful neck,pulling them closer together.

Sooyoung's arms wrapped around Sunny's curvy waist.They pulled away breathless and Sunny started to kiss Sooyoung's tasty collarbone. She made her way up Sooyoung's long neck and Sunny made her mark on Sooyoung.

The taller girl would only whimper under Sunny.

Yes,she was enjoying it but it reminded Sooyoung of him.She had to remind herself that Sunny did it out of love,nothing forced.

"Hot." They both heard in the doorway.

They both pulled away as if they were on fire,both of them turning red."Yah!Kim Taeyeon!" Sunny yelled to the shorter girl and her friends came bursting through."Tae-Tae, what did you do?"Tiffany looked angry and demanded her girlfriend to answer her.

"Your ByunTae overhere was watching us have SooSun times!"Sunny exclaimed.

Tiffany glared at her girlfriend.

"Kim Taeyeon."

 

..

 

Taeyeon now had hand-shaped mark on her cheek and pouted throughout the whole movie night.

"That's what you get for invading someone's privacy!"Tiffany said outloud. "Fany-ah, it's okay we forgive her."The SooSun couple said.

"You can kiss her now!"The group announced.Their leader kissed her girl full on the lips and the American girl kissed her back with full force. Tiffany felt her girlfriend's hand on her .

She pulled away and said,"Kim Taeyeon!"

Taeyeon ran for her life and the group of girls laughed till their stomachs hurt.

 

..

 

After a night of laughs and pranks, the night had come to an end.Their friends were starting to head home and Sunny was waiting for their driver to pick her up.

"Text me when you come home..."Sooyoung whispered while hugging Sunny from behind. Sunny nodded her head and responded to Sooyoung with a kiss.

"I'll see you later,Youngie.Saranghae..."Sunny kissed her one last time and Sooyoung answered her back,"Nado Saranghae..."She watched her girlfriend leave and she closed the door and put her back against the door.

She waited for about twenty minutes and heard the door open."Youngie?You still up?"

Sooyoung was seated at the dining table and watched her loving parents walk up to her.

Here goes nothing....

"Appa,Umma..."

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Sooyoung confronting her parents D: Sorry for the wait! Comment and upvote? :D