Chapter 12

Close to You

Sooyoung was smiling brightly at her.

A rough hand was laid upon Sooyoung's shoulder.

She was getting taken away from her. Sunny tried her hardest to catch up to them. It was an endless tunnel. She saw him beat Sooyoung over and over again. "Youngie,Youngie!"

When she saw Sooyoung "appa" put his hand up her shirt, they both froze. He let out an evil laugh and closed his bedroom door. Sunny could here the muffled screams coming from Sooyoung. She heard,"What did I say about fighting back?!"

Sunny kneeled down, sobbing.

She couldn't save her.

"Only if I was here on time,Youngie..."

Sunny was lightly shaken and a soft kiss on her lips woke her up. Her vision was blurry and looked at her surroundings. She turned to look at her left and Sooyoung was staring right at her. "My sleeping beauty is awake." Sooyoung also had a concerned look on her face and asked," I woke up because you were saying my name and tossing and turning, Are you okay, Sunny-ah?"

Sunny started to tear up and held onto Sooyoung for dear life. "I had the worse nightmare,Youngie! I'm so scared to lose you." Sunny started to sob and dug her face into Sooyoung's neck. She felt Sooyoung's hand run through her hair and her other hand making circles on her back.

Sooyoung made Sunny look at her and cupped her face,"Sunny-ah, You are never going to lose me. I will always be at your side. You know what I pray for almost every single day? I'm thankful for having you and how God blessed me to have you in my life. I'm the luckiest girl to have someone like you." Sooyoung smiled at her confession but it only made Sunny cry harder.

"Are you okay, My SoonKyu?"Sooyoung was still concerned, wiping away Sunny's tears.

"I'm crying tears of joy,my Youngie"She used her aeygo on Sooyoung.

"Now there's my SoonKyu."

Someone cleared their throat."Are we interrupting something?" The pair looked up to see all of their friends at the door."Sooyoungie!Sunny-ah!" Sunny jumped off the hospital bed and greeted their friends. When they saw Sooyoung struggling to get up, Sunny and Tiffany were at her side.

"Hey guys. What are you guys doing here?" Sooyoung said weakly. "Pabo, we came to visit you! We heard you were in the hospital." Hyoyeon replied, almost mocking Sooyoung.

"We also brought you gifts!" Taeyeon exclaimed. Sooyoung's eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas day."Food?!" The room laughed and Seohyun noted,"Not just food, unnie, but a small gift from all of us!" They were all around Sooyoung's bed and presented her gifts.

Taeyeon went first and gave Sooyoung a peas-in-pod plush from Toy Story 3. She got a Totoro plush from Tiffany, a Mickey Mouse plush from Yuri, a Rilakkuma plush from YoonA, and a Keroro plush from Seohyun. Jessica and Hyoyeon snickered when it came to their gift and handed the bag to Sooyoung.When she opened the bag she let out a gasp.

Couple t-shirts to cellphone charms to hats to anything pertaining to a couple. They also had embroidered the hats and beanies reading "SooSun" on almost everything. "Youngie what did Sica and Hyo give you?" Sunny was curious and tried peeking the bag.

"Oh just food when I get discharged." Sooyoung hid the bag away from Sunny. "Youngie?" Jessica questioned. The room fell into an awkward silence. Some of the girls tried to stop themselves from crying.

"It is you." Sooyoung only nodded her head.Next thing Sooyoung knew, she was engulfed in a group hug. Yuri said out loud,"I knew our SoonKyu would find you."

"Yah!"Sunny yelled to Yuri, all of them let out a laugh. The door opened and Sooyoung 's eyes lit up,"Umma,Appa!"

"Hello ladies, it seems visiting time is over and and you could see our Youngie later."Sooyoung's appa let out a fatherly laugh. The girls let out a groan,knowing they had to leave."Appa,Umma at least SoonKyu stay with me?"Sooyoung looked at Sunny."Of course." Sunny exited quietly, giving Sooyoung and her parents privacy.

"Umma,Appa..."Sooyoung began. "Yes my aegi?"Her umma Sooyoung's hair."When do I get to leave the hospital?"Her appa sighed and confirmed,"For another three days,Soo."Sooyoung laid back on her bed, looking up at her parents.

Sooyoung spent the rest of the night talking with parents and her older brother and sister along with halmoni came later. That night Sooyoung made new memories with her family and she couldn't ask for anything better.

When her family had to leave,Sunny laid on Sooyoung's bed, with her change of clothes and getting ready to go to sleep. Sunny fell asleep instantly and left her phone on the nightstand.

Sooyoung grabbed Sunny's phone and sent a mass text message to their friends.

Hey its Sooyoung. I need your help with something involving Sunny. It's going to happen on the last day when I leave the hospital. Are you guys up for it?Text me back ASAP!

She received their text messages, all agreeing to help Sooyoung.She put the phone down and snuggled into Sunny.

Just you wait Lee SoonKyu, just you wait.

 

 

 

A/N:What is Sooyoung planning with the girls?Is she planning confess? HyoSica is jjang! Please comment and enjoy :DD